Chapter 2 The heart breaking news

One day at the palace the King died due to a disease.So the queen need more money for the kingdom .She had no choice but to force her daughter to marry a rich man.

But the princess refuse to be married to somepony she don't know. Acctualy she don't want to be married at all.

The queen gave her daughter reasons why she should marry a rich prince until she agrees. The princess agreed but in her heart she does not want too...

When the news spead and the prince got the message .He immedietly called the guards to prepare and they would leave in the next week. He called his assistant to deliver the message quickly to the queen.

The prince always loved the princess he was waiting for the right time for the queen to ask who will be her daughter's husband he'd always dreamed for the princess rarity to be his wife.

While applejack was heart broken when she heard this .She was so jealous but she can't tell nopony. She has a friend in the village who can keep secrets but she's not sure if she can keep this one because this is major.

She does not want to deliver the letter nor let the princess marry him. But she knew the right thing to do.she traveled for 4 hours . Until she finally reached the princess's castle.

She slowly walked to the castle worriedly . She slowly walked at least every minute one step. When she was alsmost there the foot steps are now 6..7...8...9..10 mins .

She reached the Queen and gave her the message and she left hurriedly sobbing and sobbing .after she was done sobbing . She had a hard ime going back . She was heart broken so she can't travel alone .Luckily she has a friend in that kingdom who se knew she would help her.

(((((TO BE CONTINUED)))))