Chapter 6 The truth

jack you know what . I like you as a friend . The princess said.

Thank you princess. Hey wait do you want to tell me something ? You seem a bit... Well...Off. Why is that ? I just miss ... The prince I fell in love with.

He actually said that by mistake. It's just because it had been months and weeks.

The princess said with a confused stare at him. What !!! I.. I.. I thought you were a stallion. Oh my I'm so sorry princess !!!

I just ...He sighed . Ok your highness I'm gonna come clean. I am not jack . I'm apple jack and I'm not a stallion I'm a ma..ma..mare !

WHAT !!! The princess said. Yes I just.. I just ok I have a back story . She told her back story .

The princess couldn't believe her ears she thought that she really is a stallion because by her voice and by the looks of it .

When she was done she begged the princess not to tell anyone not even her husband. Her life is ruined so please !!!

Fine just please don't beg you look ridiculous. So i'm gonna help you find your prince. What but how ?

The prince spike is my baby brother so I know exactly his weakness. Oh thank err princess I'm very grateful.

I'm so lucky to have a friend like you! Then Flash came in and saw that his daughter playing with the 2 .

Are you alright my princess ? Flash asked. Oh yes of coarse sweet. Let 's go to bed.

Bye ap... I mean Jack. She smiled as she walked away from the room. I hope she is going to be able to even do it.

The next day ... She woke up missing her little sister. She said to herself looking at a rainbow in the sky : I wish that not only I will see the prince but also see my sister and brother again.

The princess went to Jack's room.
Ap... Jack I have a plan for you to have the Prince Spike or my little brother.

What ? What ? Apple jack asked excitedly.

Ok it's going to be like this...

She whispered to Jack's ears.

( quick message...
I will not tell you guys the plan or you will know the whole story till the end so just remember when you continue starting with this chapter everything that is happening is their plan. )

Meanwhile in the princess's castle she is still waiting for a husband well actually her mother. She doesn't want to marry any stranger .
She said to herself.
I wish I can find a prince that likes me for me and I like him too.

MEAN WHILE WITH SPIKE...

I hope she likes me I always had a big crush on princess Rarity.

Your highness of coarse the Princess will love you.

A royal guard said.

That's what I like about you guards. Now let us go tomorrow for Princess Rarity.

Yes your highness.

Oh and we need more guards hmm... I want a mare one.

Yes sir ! I mean your highness.

At Twilight's kingdom.

So you ready ?

She gulped as she said yes . I just hope this "plan" of yours will turn out perfectly.

Why of coarse it will. Why wouldn't it ?

Nothing ok I am ready.

The princess went to his husband saying...
Hon I 'm going to my little brother 's place so can you run the kingdom while I am gone?

Anything fot my darling.

Twilight smiled as she walked away.

They took the carrige to the kingdom of Prince Spike.

We're here ! Twilight shouted waking up apple jack.

She gulped as she saw her master's castle.

Twilight hope that this plan of hers will work.

Let's go !

Apple jack went down the carrige and inside the castle.

What will happened ?!?!?!

FIND IT OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER !!!