Chapter 5 The twists of story

Apple jack woke up and she saw some other ponies stealing gold from the castle.

She managed to get some gold back . But when she was about to return it some guards saw her. One of the guards said : Freeze !!!

Stop whatever your doing . Quick seize her ! Wait stop It's not my fault please !!! Don't believe her quick to the prince ! No!! stop !!! Hands off !!!

Ya'll should listen to me .The real thief is gotten away!!! Guys!!! ah ! what tha ? Why am all hand caps ! Guys! Your highness we saw this one getting gold from the gold collection !

One of the royal guards said . Let me see her . After hearing the voice of the prince Applejack started day dreaming . So you're a traitor trying to get my gold eh ?

She snapped out of her day dreaming and said ... No ...Your highness I can explain I... Hush !!! lock her up in the dungeon ! Forever !

Yes your highness .

Wait what !!! The cowgirl said hey get your hands off me ! Somehow she managed to escape . She stole a boat from the city and started rowing.

She left her sister and brother alone . She had no choice . She has to go or else she is going to the dungeon. Tears fell down her cheeks .

Wanting to go back .

One day she landed on an island. She does not know where she is but she was smart ti think that she will be noticed if the guard came looking for her.

So she disguised herself as a stallion. She does not want to wear does clothes but for the sake of not being thrown to the dungeon she has to.

Then she realized that she is in the island of the princess Twilight she knows this because the walls was filled with the image and name of the prince and princess.

The name of the prince was Prince Flash Centry and the princess is Princess Twilight sparkle . They also had their own princess called Princess Flashlight .

When she saw the name of the baby princess, she did not wonder why because it's the mixture of their names.

So she went to the prince to beg to his servant . The prince said ok . Twilight became his friend And yes it's a he because she's pretending to be a stallion

She named herself as jack . She is the personal guard of the princess and the prince . And also the baby princess .

So flash is a little jealous but he knows that his princess would never cheat on him.They also became close like tell stories from the past but jack can't tell what had happened to him.

She is spending much time in the baby's room actually. The prince and the princess are busy with all the royal duties they are always in royal meetings which he is not aloud to hear.

She wishes to give to some pony her secret so she wouldn't be all acting weird.

(((TO BE CONTINUED )))