Chapter 13 The ticket

" Spike ? " Apple jack said as she knocked on Spike's door.

" Spike ? Your highness ? " Apple jack said.

" Apple jack you do know you don't have to call me that." Spike said with a smile.

" So why you here. But not that I don't want it because I thought Discord needs you?" Spike said.

" How did you...Never mind I just wanted to ask if you won't give Flutter shy a ticket to the gala. So Discord can ask her and Flutter shy will fall in love and you know..." Apple jack said.

" I am also a fan for the two of them because you're a fan too. So yeah I won't give any ticket to that mare." Spike said.

" Oh thank you your high... I mean Spike." Apple jack said hugging Spike.

" Nah don't mention it ! I'm really * Yawn* Tired. I'll sleep now." Spike said as he gently closed his eyes. Apple jack smiled and sat beside him. She sang a lullaby.

" Good night, Good night.

Sleep tight.The stars will be here by your side.

And I will guide you in every path until the last."

Apple jack said as she hugged Spike.

" Good night... My love." Apple jack said as she went out of the door to her room.

The gala is on Friday and it is Tuesday now. It's morning time ! Time to get up ! Apple jack woke up as she herd the sound of the roosters.She raced to the door looking for Spike .

He was in his throne room checking some list for the preparation. It's the gala he's the prince he has to do the preparations. He prepared the tickets for the gala.And kept his promise not to give Flutter shy one.

" I will not give Flutter shy any ticket. Ask her to the gala ok ? " Spike whispered.

" Oh thank you ! Thank you very much master ! " Discord said as he noticed that the other guards were looking at him.

" Thank you for this... Ticket ... Master..." Discord said with a smile.

" Aj told me everything now I know." Spike explained.

"Thank you again. I have a girl to ask now." Discord said in bravery.Holding the ticket.

After a while Discord grabbed Apple jack out of nowhere.

" Gah ! What the ?!?! Discord ?!?! Why yah little snatcher !" Apple jack said.

" I need help I just can't ask her and what if she says no and some pony already asked ???" Discord said worriedly.