Chapter 11 The secret revealed

Apple jack woke up and decided to prepare herself and kept thinking what to do to get Flutter shy and Discord together. When she was thinking a mail colt knocked at her door.

"Your highness here is a letter for you."The colt said seriously.

Apple jack held the envelope and read it. It said :

" Dear, Princess Apple jack."

Reading the first line made Apple jack confused she's not a Princess yet.

We are in need of your assistance your parents are the rulers of Apple kingdom. Your mother was an alicorn and your father was an earth pony.

Your parents died and we need a new ruler. You are the only one we know that can rule the kingdom as our queen.

Do not tell this to your brother but he's a little out of practice for being a prince so it is only you and you alon we know that can take over the kingdom.

Sincerily yours, Apple mike. Your uncle.

Apple jack was surprized to read the letter.She never met her uncle before.She never had an uncle.And the most shocking thing about that letting is that Apple jack's a princess !

Apple jack was surprized and quickly ran to Spike's room. Spike is still asleep.

" Spike my most loved dragon friends... WAKE UP ! " Apple jack shouted with her highest voice she can do.

" Ahh ! " Spike woke up in surprise !

" Spike I have an improtant news super important and unbeleivable ! " Apple jack shouted.

Spike grabbed the letter and read it. After reading it his mouth was wide open.He tried his best to close his mouth but he can't. He stared at Apple jack for a minute and kneeled.

" Oh my beautiful Princess you shall no longer be my servant I shall serve you forever ! " Spike said while kneeling down.

Apple jack blushed and helped Spike stand up.

" Hey I am your servant even if I am a princess I serve you because I love you and not because of your possition." Apple jack's words made Spike blush.

" I love you too Apple jack and that is why I am also serving you ." Spike said

" How about this I serve you and you serve me. Is that what yah want ? " Apple jack suggested.

" Anything for you Apple jack. Now I am cancelling all my meetings just to go to your kingdom." Spike said as he called the timer.