CHAPTER 8 I think I love you.

We continue with Discord and flutter shy.

Discord saw how beautiful the yellow pegasus is which caused him to freeze.

You look amazing ... He said accedentaly.

What ? Flutter shy asked with a shocked voice.

Oh I mean... What 's your beautiful name ?

My name ? Oh my name is. Flutter shy she said softly as if she was speaking to a bug.

I 'm sorry my dear what ?

My name is ... Flutter shy . Her voice became softer.

You talk so low don't you ? Discord asked and Flutter shy just nodded.

Well not to worry I will just uh escort you to your room.

Oh thank you Discord. Flutter shy spoke a little louder that Discord heard.

His heart and mind flew because this is his first time to hear some pony thank him . And it came from his crush.

Discord ? Flutter shy asked as she saw Discord day dreaming. Oh wait it 's night time so... Night dreaming ?

So lets skip that and lets just say Discord got his mind back.

He escorted Flutter shy to her room.

Do you need anything else ?

No thank you Discord again.

Anything for you my dear...

He said as he closed the door. And he walked out going to his room. He shouted with great joy !

I FOUND MY TRUE LOVE !!! Just think soon she will love me too and we will be together FOREVER !!!

Flutter shy on the other hand had feelings for Discord too in first sight.

But she was afraid to show it so she kept it hidden.

MEAN WHILE WITH SPIKE....

Oh Spike if yah are going to your true love... That's ok with me but I just want yah to know...

I love yah. She said to herself.

As she walked down the hall she sae the spot where she remembers her imprisonment.

She was so mad that time but didn't show it to the prince.

When she went to bed she remembered her little sister and her big brother.

She wish she can see them again.

NEXT DAY !!!

* YAWN * Good morning me jack said.

She prepared herself for the day has finally come where jack is going to have her heart broken into peices.

Ok I can do this...

Ok just... Oh I can't I just can't do this !

Ok ok apple jack get a hold on yourself ...

Ok ok ok I am ready !

She went outside the door and walked to the throne room where the prince is.

Get ready... She said to herself.

MEANWHILE AT FLUTTER SHY...

* YAWN * Good morning me ....

Well good morning my love I mean my dear...

Sqeek oh Discord ? Hi...

Hi my dear care for break fast we have so many chaos err... Training to be a royal guard...

Ok ? I will just have some pan cakes ...

He snapped his fingers and Flutter shy 's bed had a tray and pan cake on it.

Breakfast in bed !

Oh my thank you discord.

Your welcome my dear.

Flutter shy smiled as she tasted the pan cake.

This... This is delishous !

Anything for my favorite pony...

Flutter shy smiled at him.

Discord I like you...

Discord 's heart beated so very very fast and he said...

Me too.

Friends ? Flutter shy asked.

Discord nodded and hugged Flutter shy as he said I never really had a friend before .

And now you do. Flutter shy said as she smiled.

MEAN WHILE...

Now applejack we are almost there ... I can do this ! She said to herself.

Ok we are here.

Spike got oug of the carrige first and started walking excitedly.

Apple jack needs to catch up but he doesn't want to hurry up.

He just hoped that he stayed at the castle.

I am here Princess Rarity.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

HI GUYS SORRY IF I HAVE TO CUT WHERE THE PART WILL BE INTERESTING WELL EVERY PONY CALM DOWN ... I WILL CONTINUE THIS I JUST WANT TO CUT IT HERE SO ALL OF YOU WILL BE WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SO JUST SEE U GUYS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER !!!