Chapter 3 A friend

She went to the village where she was loooking for her friend.She saw some other people who was selling their goods. She remembered her friend after all these years. She finally saw her hut . Applejack's friend was still there making potions and reading tea cups just like before.

She entered the hut and her friend said uppon seeing her saying : Ah ! my friend nice to see you . But why do you have tears of blue.Apple jack had no choice but to say honest things. She needs to be honest or she will be cursed

She explained some but could not tell she's in love. Zecora read her tea and she knew she was not happy. Zecora said in reply for all those explanations. Apple jack I know you can ' t tell me because you will thing I wold judge. But don't worry those things are not much.

She slowly told her feelings about the prince . Although she never saw him she knew what he looks like from her tea cup .Zecora said : Ah ! a tragic love I see. So this is what's making you so happy. He is a prince i can asure you . But because of the news some girls also turned blue.

I...I...I don't know what to do zecora I know i'm not the only one who has a c.... I mean likes the prince but even if he's a simple villager I'd still like him the way he is I don't care for money. I care for the prince but he can't see that because he's inlove with a princess .The one he should marry.

Asertain as love is so always come blind . But remember this can also be bind.Well what should I do ? Wait for the right time to tell him about your feelings. Maybe after some sertain bendings.WHAT !?!?! I can't tell him that he'd locked me or... or while she was about to say the next idea.

Zecora said this immedietly. Remember you don't know what he would say . So you still have a chance today .But ...but....In an alkward silence...Ok I'll do it someday !!! Someday!!! She thanked Zecora and returned to her master's kingdom where she belongs.

(((((((TO BE CONTINUED ))))))