Chapter 4 the hard thing to do

As apple jack returned to her master's castle. She saw him changing clothes to wear. Whenever she is helping him change the more love was in Apple jack's heart . Every suit one percent grew until it was 1 ...2...3...4...5..until the 100 % love was full . Apple jack couldn't help but smile. until one moment...

Spike said while he had a while clothing :

Apple jack ? Does this suit me better or the other? Apple jack ? Apple jack ? ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!?!?!?

But Apple jack's mind was far away . She was day dreaming and smiling . The prince said to Apple jack : Oh I know that look your in love aren't you

After saying that Apple jack returned to her and said oh uh noo that can't be your highness um you must uh ... hey look um need this clothes or maybe this one but the one your wearing is also good do you want that...or ...uh...a cup of water do you need water your highness...

The prince said softly woah woah woah hold on there I don't need anything . Do you need anything. Um no I don't need anything and you should be the one giving orders not me. Well sound's like somepony's in love . Come on tell me is it one of the royal guards .

Apple jack lost her mind and started day dreaming again. And accedentaly started saying the answers that the prince is questioning.

Oh he is more than handsome Apple jack said while day dreaming . The prince was so curious to whom is it so the prince heard it and asked .

Who is it then ? Apple jack started to say the pri.. .OH I mean um apple jack realized what she's doing
I mean nothing sir because nothing is more handsomer than y.... oh i mean uh ...Oh look at tha time i best be goin now goodbye your highness

Ok then wait just one question. Ye...yeah your highness ? Does this suit ok for you? Apple jack said uh YES !!! Your highness it fits and it looks good on you very well ... Ok then go on ...

While she was walking at the castle hallway she said to herself : Acctually you look good in everything your highness .

She returned to her room with her big brother and sister. But none of them knew she has a crush on the prince.

She started fixing her bed . And getting ready to go to sleep. Her sister saw her reaction and asked why is she so blue.

She said um i'm just heart broken that's all . Her sister said who is the colt. I can't tell yah ok . Ok sister

(((((TO BE CONTINUED )))))))