Chapter 10 Things are going great... Or are they ?

When they retuned to the castle Apple jack saw her little sister and brother again. She couldn't think of any other day better than this.

She hugged them so tight as if they didn't see each other for a year.She was in a better place now Spike had apple jack's room closer to his.

He also made Apple jack pick her design for her room. Her room was painted with apples and apple trees . She felt like a real princess . Well if things works out she will marry Spike and become a princess.

She can also roam around the castle whenever she likes . She actually doesn't care about being a princess the only thing she cared was loving Spike for the rest of her life.

She can still serve Spike because she has nothing to do but walk around so it became her hobby to serve him. Sometimes she deals with problems that Soike can't solve because he is too busy . Like being in the court or juat simply hirin ponies.

Apple jack 's life was now straight no more saddness because all of those are now in the past.She is happy but she saw that Discord is not.

Discord was Apple jack's friend. She helped him somethimes and He helps her.But when she saw that he was in blue she talked to him.

Discord are yah alright ?

No I'm not...

Why ?

I ... Sort of... I sort a have a crush on Flutter shy but...

She's a pony... Apple jack said well kinda sad.

He sighed and said... Yeah... The most beautiful pony in all of equestria.

Maybe I can help yah.

You can ?

Yeah that's what friends do remember ?

Yeah thanks but how ?

Maybe I could... I can talk to Flutter shy....

No don't tell her I have feelings for her she'l go nuts !

No No... Just trust meh.

Ok ...

Apple jack walked away to look for Flutter shy.

She knows what she looks like because the Spike tells her everything that is happening now.

When Apple jack saw that Flutter shy was practicing her moves she interrupted her.

Excuse me ms. Shy

Sqeek ! Oh I am so sorry you are ?