006- Fourth year...

Fourth year... First day of school

Ever since the whole situation with the racist father, me and Y/n barely talked the rest of the summer.

I didn't know what to do. My mom didn't want me talking to her. And the next thing I know a few weeks before the first day of school I get a call...

FLASHBACK:

*RING RING*

"Blaise hun can you get the phone?" My mom yelled.

"Yeah I got it." I shouted. I ran down the stairs and grabbed the phone. "Hello, Zabini residents." Someone was on the other line it sounded like they were crying.

"Hello?" I said again.

"I- I'm sorry. Um hi may I speak to Blaise?" The person said.

"This is him?" I told the person.

"Oh um Blaise..." They paused. "This is Y/n I need to talk to you." She said.

"Oh hey what's up" I asked.

"I uhm. I think that we need to break up." She said slowly. I was in shock.

"I- We need to what? Why?"

"I'm sorry Blaise. Right now just isn't the right time." She said.

"Oh ok. Well then, have a good day." I said fighting tears.

"ok bye." She said hanging up.

PRESENT TIME:

That's where me and y/n are at now. Broken up. For good.

I walked into the common room and there she was. Even more beautiful than she was before, I had no idea that it was possible.

Different style, she even dyed her hair black, It looked beautiful on her, and she had curtain bangs. 

But was she hanging out with Draco??

She absolutely hated him last year.

 What was going on. She was laughing and smiling with him. Then all of the sudden he puts his arm around her and kisses her on the forehead. WTF?

"Y/n!?" I said.

She looked from Malfoy to me. "Yes?" 

"Can I talk to you?" 

She looked at Pansy then Malfoy then Me. "Whatever you got to say you can say it in front of them too."

"Well this needs to be said in private." I told her.

"Fine. I'll be back babe." She said giving Draco a kiss.

I walked out of the common room into the hall as she followed me. "Y/n Wth?" 

"What?" She asked.

"You broke up with me for him?" I said.

"Uhm no. I wasn't in a good place when we were dating. I found myself and me and Draco started talking more. And he asked me out, I said yes."

"Is that all?" She asked.

"Just forget about it." I told her.

"Happily" 

When did she become such a bitch?

"Now if you may excuse me I have to get back to my boyfriend. Have a good day." She said walking away bumping my shoulder.

"When did you become such a bitch?" I said.

"When did you become so nosy?" She said back. Then she walked into the common room.