004- The last day :/

June, 25th, 1994
The last day :/

June 25th, The last day of our third year... I have a girlfriend, and new friends. Better than the ones I had the first part of the year at least. 

"So what are we all doing this summer?" Y/n asked us as we walk to the train.

"I'm going to Edinburgh with my mum and dad" Hermione said.

"Same old same old, sleeping under the stairs, and not eating..." Harry said.

"Oh, we'll write to you Harry, and send you some food of course!" Y/n told him with a wink. Hermione agreed.

"I don't really know." Ron said

"You're so clueless Ronald." Y/n laughed as we tried to find a cabin. A

"What are you doing Blaise?" She asked me.

"Uh I don't really know... Hopefully hanging out with you most the time." I winked at her.

She blushed.

We talked the rest of the ride. As the train stopped, we stood up and started walking out. I saw my mom and said bye to everyone. Y/n hugged all of them. And I grabbed her hand and pulled her to come see my mom. "What are we doing??" She asked.

"Going to see my mom." I told her.

"Wait what!?"

"Yep, let's go!"

"Ok but can we slow down?" She laughed. "I don't want to look like I'm getting forced to meet her?"

"Sorry! I'm just excited." I laughed.

"You realize this means you have to meet my parents too, right?" She asked.

"I mean duh."

"Ok." She smiled.

"Here she is." I told her.

"Awe is that my Blaisie poo?" My mom said hugging me.

"Hi mom." I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"And who might this beautiful girl be?" My mom asked.

"This is my Girlfriend..." I smiled turning to Y/n.

"uhm, Y/n, Y/n Moon." She smiled and shook my moms hands.

"Oh so you're the famous Y/n huh?" My mom asked.

"Yeah I guess so..." She laughed.

"Y/n?" Someone yelled from behind us.

Y/n turned around. "Mom!" She yelled and ran and hugged her. She grabbed her mom's hand and walked her over to us. "Mom this is Blaise and his mom. Mrs.Zabini." She introduced us.

"Please you can call me Mary." She said shaking Y/n's mom's hand.

"I'm Andria. I'm Y/n's mom." Her mom said. "and YOU must be Blaise." She said turning to me.

"Yes ma'am that's me." I smiled. and tried to shake her hand.

"Oh hun I'm a hugger. " 

Our Moms talked until it was time for us to leave. But while they were talking me and y/n talked about our family situations while sitting on the wall. "Where's your dad?" Y/n asked me.

"He's sorta dead." I told her.

"Oh I'm so sorry." She said.

"It's fine." I smiled.

"I can't compare to you but my parents are divorced." She said. "And my dad lives in America." She added. "He never visits and I won't be visiting him until he visits me."

"Wow. I don't think I would like him." I told her and laughed.

"Trust me even I don't like him." 

"Y'all ready to go?" Our moms asked us.

"yeah." We said.

As we walked out of platform 9 3/4, I hugged Y/n and we said bye to each other. and went our separate ways. "I'll write to you that way we can make plans to hang out!" My mom told Y/n and Andria. "Thank you Mary." Y/n smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~