012- Fifth year

09-25-1995

Fifth year

----------------------------

⚠️TW⚠️: DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER HAS MENTIONS OF SELF HARM, SUICIDE ATTEMPS, AND EATING DISORDERS. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF THESE ARE SENSITVE TOPICS TO YOU. 

This is the first day that I'm seeing Y/n since telling her I love her for the first time. She just got back from the states yesterday and tomorrow is the first day of school. I'm waiting for the train with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. We're mostly just talking about our summers.

"I told Y/n I love her for the first time." I blurted out, I needed to tell someone.

"What?!" Hermione was caught off guard.

"Zabini that's amazing!" Harry said giving me a high-five.

"What are we celebrating over here?" A familiar voice says from behind us.

"Y/n!" Ron and Ginny ran up to her giving her hugs.

"How was the U.S. I've been there with my parents a couple of times, it's great right!" Hermione says hugging her as well.

"It was amazing! Very beautiful attractions!" She says answering every question. She turns to me and smiles. "Blaise." Now she has a huge smile on her face.

"Hello my love." I smile back pulling her into my arms for a hug and a kiss. 

Merlin, I've missed her lips.

"Okay, Okay break it up!" Mattheo say's coming behind us.

"Yeah, get a room, gross." Theodore winks.

"Well hello boys!" Y/n exclaims.

"Mrs.Zabini." They both say bowing.

"Stop it!" She laughs. I love her laugh.

Over the summer all of us, except for Y/n, hung out with each other. And other that Harry's parents getting murdered by Mattheo's father, they became pretty good friends. Hermione also grew a liking to Enzo. He's not here yet. But they've been going on dates all summer thinking none of us would nothing.

"Does anyone know where Enzo is?" Hermione asks.

"Your boyfriend is on his way Mione, chill." Theodore laughs.

"He's not my boyfriend! How many times do I have to tell you guys??" 

"Who's not your boyfriend?" There's Enzo.

"They still think me and you are together." Hermione turns around.

"We don't think, we know." Y/n chimes in. 

"Okay the train is about to leave, let's go." Enzo says changing the subject. He does this every time we bring it up.

We get on the train and leave.

--------------------------------------------

TW⚠️

At dinner Y/n says she's not hungry. 

"I had a big lunch. I'm still full." She exclaimed.

"Okay, whatever you say baby." I smile at her.

After dinner we went back to our common room, smoked a joint, drank, then went to bed. Although Y/n was smoking and drinking a lot more than she usually does.

---------------------

09-26-1995

The next morning at breakfast she doesn't eat anything, she says she ate in her room while getting ready. It's also really hot outside and she's wearing long sleeves, which is not like her. But I brush it off.