010- Love?

4-20-1995

Love?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Y/n skipped class that day to smoke. It's 420 we couldn't miss it. we were hanging out in the common room with Mattheo and Theodore.

"Great to see you again Moon, we've missed you!" Theodore exclaimed clearly high out of his mind.

"I've missed you too! it's been forever, we need to play a game of quidditch, see if you lost your skill!" Mattheo said taking a drag of the joint.

"We will definitely do that!" Y/n smiled. "I've just been so caught up with all the work I missed." Her smile faded, reaching for the joint.

Mattheo handed it to her and smiled.

"If you need help, I can help you. I mean, I am a straight A student." Mattheo cockily said.

"You are so cocky." I laughed taking a hit. 

He flipped me off and laughed. "Don't be mad that I'm passing and you're failing." he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Whatever." I said annoyingly.

"You two stop fighting like little kids." Y/n giggled.

"Oh you know yo-" I was interrupted by the common room door opening.

We heard familiar footsteps, Snape.

"Shit." I whispered to myself putting out the joint. It reeked in here, we're definitely gonna get in trouble.

"What are you four doing out of class?" Snaps said looking at us sniffing the air.

"Uh free period." Theodore said. You could tell he was high by just looking at his eyes.

"Sure..." Snape smirked and walked past us.

"What are you doing out of class snape?" Y/n asked him.

"Needed to come get a new robe. Student burned mine." He said, making us all laugh.

"You have more than one robe?!" Mattheo laughed.

"Yes? is that a problem Mr. Riddle?" Snape asked.

Mattheo shook his head, "No, not at all."

On his way out Snape looked at us. "Open some windows, don't make the fact you're smoking in school obvious."

"Yes sir." We all said in unison.

"I need to use the bathroom. Ill be back." Y/n said getting up.

"Ok." Us boys said.

Once Y/n was out of ear shot Mattheo hit me.

"Ow dude what the hell?" I asked.

"You love her!" He said with a smirk.

"Love is a really strong word." I said.

"The way you look at her says different." Theodore said.

"I don't know." I questioned.

"You definitely love her." Mattheo exclaimed.

"Blaise loves someone?" Y/n said waking back in making us jump.

"What no?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah definitely not." Mattheo smirked.

"Totally." Theodore laughed.

Y/n sat down and we all just talked.

FLASH TO DINNER

Y/n's POV:

"He said he loved someone!" I told Hermione.

"You think he was talking about you?" Hermione asked me.

"I mean who else would he love, you guys are together!" Harry told me.

"What I'm saying!" I said.

"It is very likely he's talking about you." Hermione said  looking up from her book at me.

"Bro this chicken is good as hell." Ron exclaimed.

"Ronald. Have you even been listening?" I asked.

"No this chicken is to good to listen to your conversation." He smiled, face full of food.

"You're nasty ron." I laughed. "Im gonna go back to them, I'll see you guys later."

"Ok, Bye Moon!" Harry waved.

BLAISES POV

I saw Y/n laughing with The Golden Trio. I'm happy to see her happy. She started walking over to us and sat in the seat next to me.

"What were you guys talking about?" Mattheo asked her.

"Nothing, just how I've been when I was gone." She replied.

We talked for the rest of dinner.

I walked her to the girls dorm.

"I've missed you Y/n Moon."

"I've missed you too Blaise Zabini."

We made eye contact, and I looked at her lips. Next thing I know I kissed her. Her lips were so smooth. This was not like a kiss I've had before, this was really... different. Wow.

We pulled away and all I could do was smile.

"Goodnight Blaise." She smiled.

"Goodnight Moon." I smiled back as I watched her walk into the dorm.

Shit. Maybe i was in love with Y/n Moon.
————————————
A/N

Hey guys im back, it's great to write again, i've been really caught up with life and haven't had time to write. Thank you for reading and im going to try to be more active. also I changed my name to Ash and i use They/Then pronouns now. Ok thank you, love you, bye!