007- Christmas break :/

CHRISTMAS BREAK :/- DEC. 20TH 1994

I walked into the greathall and, and you guessed it, Y/n and Draco were in there together already.

The only good thing about today is that I get to go back to my house for christmas and new years. I missed my mom. The greathall did look very beautiful today.

It was lit by warm lights coming off the trees. The trees were decorated in house colors.

Near the Gryffindor table was a large tree with gold and red ornaments.

Ravenclaws was decorated in silver and blue.

Hufflepuff, yellow and white.

And Slytherins, green and silver.

I went and sat next to Pansy (Who was sitting across from Y/n and Draco) Y/n looked at me.

"Um what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Just came to sit with my friends?" I told her.

"Since when are you friends?" Draco chuckled.

"You have friends at the Gryffindor table, go and sit with them." Y/n told me.

"They're your friends too..." I said.

"They WERE my friends." Y/n said.

What did she mean? "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh you don't know Blaise?" Y/n said.

"No I don't know." I told Y/n.

"Then go and ask them." She said.

"Yeah." Draco said.

"Draco stay out of this." I told him, my temper rising.

"You don't tell me what to do." Draco said. I stood up, I was about to punch him in the face. I nudged at him and Y/n was now in front of him holding my shoulders from across the table.

"Blaise..." She said looking into my eyes. "Breathe and think. Don't do this right now. Imagine what your mom is going to think."

"You're right." I told her.

"She's going to think you are just like your dad was." She whispered only loud enough for me to hear.

My dad had a bad temper, and my mom hated him for that, up until the day he died he would hit her and me...

"Right I- I'm sorry Y/n" I told her looking away from her.

"Come on Blaise." She said pulling my arm.

"I'll be back." She told Draco.

He gave me a dirty look as we walked away. She pulled me into the hall.

"Blaise, look I know that you and Draco aren't friends, but you need to learn to control your anger." She told me.

"I'm sorry Y/n you know I try." I told her.

"I do, I can help. If you let me." She said.

"I'll let you, but you gotta stop being such a bitch." I told her chuckling. She punched my arm.

"Shut up." She laughed.

"Ok ok." I smiled.

"I'll come over during break, ok?" She said.

"Yeah, yeah ofc." I told her. "But aren't you spending break with Draco?" 

"Well yeah, but I'm going to be stuck by myself most of the time because him and his dad have 'things to do'" She laughed.

"Oh ok." I said.

"yep well I need to get back to Draco. Walk in after me, cause I don't want him to get to jealous." She laughed again and winked.

Then she walked in the Greathall. Damnit. I'm still in love with this girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guysssssss!!! I hope you like this chapter. Please leave a comment or a like. Ok I love you guys! - Peyton <3