008-Christmas break pt. 2

01-10-1995

*KNOCK KNOCK* I heard the door.

Who could that be? I thought to myself.

*KNOCK KNOCK* Again?

"Blaise! Answer the door NOW!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Ok ok Mom." I said running out of my room to the stairs. I opened up the door.

"Hi Blaise!" Y/n said jumping at me.

"Jesus Y/n you gave me a heart attack" I said putting my hands over my heart.

"Oh sorry" She chuckled.

"Hi Y/n" I smiled and opened my arms, offering a hug.

She hugged me. "Hi Blaise" She smiled. "Oh I missed you"

"I missed you too I guess" I said.

She laughed."Whatever, Anyways. I am freezing my ass off out here so invite me inside already." She said.

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes and letting her in.

"who is it blai-" My mom stopped cold in her tracks.

"Hi Ms.Zabini..." Y/n smiled, terrified.

"Well it's nice to see you again, Y/n" My mom said adding a hint of frustration in her voice.

"You can go to my room i'll get us some water." I told Y/n.

"Ok" She slightly smiled and she went up the stairs. I waited till I heard my door open and shut.

"What's wrong mom?" I said rolling my eye's, walking into the kitchen.

"Oh just that the girl that broke your heart into pieces, is in MY house." She whisper yelled.

"Mom. It's ok. She's fine now. She appoligized." I told my mom.

"I do not care if she 'appoligized' Blaise. She hurt you and knowing her and her father... They are never truly sorry." She kept whisper yelling.

"Ok mom, Sure I don't trust her but she's a good person. She is nothing like her father." I whispered.

I heard a sigh from behind the wall.

"y/n?" I saw her walk to the door.

"Blaise. I'm gonna leave..." She said.

"Wait Y/n!" I said grabbing her wrist.

"DID YOU EVER STOP AND WONDER HOW I FELT ABOUT THE BREAK UP BLAISE!? I DIDN'T WANT TO BREAK UP WITH YOU. YOUR MOM DIDN'T LIKE MY DAD! I AM BEING FORCED TO DATE DRACO AND I WAS FORCED TO BREAK UP WITH YOU!" She said swinging around , crying.

"Y/n I had no i-"

"OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T BLAISE. NO ONE EVER KNOWS."

"Y/n I'm sor-" My mom tried to jump in.

"and Ms.zabini I thought you would be that one mom who was there when people needed them and didn't judge too fast."

"Y/n please calm down." I tried to hug her.

"I just need some time Blaise." She said walking towards the door.

"So that's it?! That's the end?!" I yelled.

Y/n turned around again. "Yep. I guess it is." The she walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1-20-1995

First day back after break.

I road the train back to Hogwarts and looked for Y/n everywhere. But, I couldn't find her.