003- New Years Surprise

Dec. 31st 1993 ,10:10 pm.
New years surprise<3
***********

"Y/n!!" I said knocking on her dorm door. We were going to be late for the Ravenclaw party. "Hurry up! You know how the Ravenclaws are about being on time!"

"I'm coming chill your beans!!" She yelled. She opened the door.

She walked out in a floor length emerald green dress. She looked stunning, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. 

"WELL HELLO" She shouted.

"Oh uh sorry." I laughed. "Finally."

I held my arm out for her to grab onto.

She grabbed my arm and we started walking. We walked to the Ravenclaw common room. As we walked into the common room the music was loud, lights were flashing, and there was an amazing food bar. And best of all, a beautiful girl right by my side.

We went and met up with Harry, Ron, And Hermione. Y/n was friends with them so might as well. They were actually pretty cool.

"I need to use the bathroom." Y/n told me.

"Ok I'll walk you there." I told her.

"Thank you." 

We got there and she stepped into the ladies room. I waited outside for her. Guess who I see? Draco Malfoy.

"Saw you hanging out with those nasty Gryffindors." He said smug.

"They're pretty cool. Definitely better friends than you." I said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah?" He said stepping towards me acting all big and bad.

"I'm not afraid of you." I told him looking down at him. I'm a good 5 inches taller than him.

"But you will be." he said.

"Yeah, I'm sure he will." Y/n laughed from behind me.

"Still with the mudblood I see." Malfoy said.

"She is not a mud blood." I said.

"Blaise it's fine. Let him think what he wants. Let's just go." She told me grabbing my hand.

"Fine." I said as she dragged me with her.

We went back and met with Harry, Ron and Hermione.

11:59 pm:

Me and Y/n were dancing on the floor when someone turned on a projector with the clock, counting down.

"FIVE" Everyone yelled.
"FOUR"
"THREE"
"TWO"
"ONE"

As I said one Y/n pulled me down and kissed me. I pulled her in and kissed her back.

A few seconds later she pulls away. "I really like you Blaise." she told me.

"I like you too. How about we go on a date sometime?" I smiled.

"I would love that." She smiled.