Chapter 8 The Devil Within

A/N sorry it's late but trust me it's definitely worth it 😊😊😊

--- ??? POV ---

I pulled the mask over my eyes and looked at myself once more. The leather outfit fit perfectly and gave just the look I was hoping for. Hugging me perfectly in all the right places and had loads of secret spots for secret weapons, I knew that this outfit gave me the confidence I needed to pull this off.

I picked up my bow and threw my quiver over my shoulder as I left my small apartment- 'remember this is only temporary, after tonight you'll have a completely different life so look forward to it'

I ran to Verdant, keeping in the shadows hoping no one would see me - with the police constantly scouring for The Arrow, now really wouldn't be a great time to be seen.

As I slipped into Verdant, I noticed it was shut down, giving me perfect opportunity to slip into the basement and wait for him to return.

As I got through the door to the basement I quickly swung into the rafters and found a comfortable position to wait.

*1 Hour Later*

An alert from their computer system almost made me fall when I noticed I'd actually started day dreaming - 'keep your head in the game'

But as I looked at their computer screen I saw the alert was about me - 'oh well it was stupid to think I could ever go unnoticed'

And then I saw him reach for his suit and I knew it was now or never

I somersaulted down from the rafters and landed perfectly on my feet.

Pulling an arrow from my quicker and notching it in my bow, I pulled back and pointed it at my target

"Oliver Queen, You Have Failed Your Sister!"

I boomed as I let my arrow fly....

A/N Dun Dun Dun. I'm really sorry I didn't put this us on time but hey at least you get two updates today.

So what did you guys think of this chapter and who do you think our mystery person is and how they will affect the story

Also sorry it's not that long but the intro for this character had to be dramatic rather than short so I hope it worked ☺️

Also I will be keeping a certain person in my book, because I love then to much-if you've seen 3x19 you'll know who I'm on about if you haven't don't worry it's not for good 😊

The next chapter will be uploaded soon so have your wattpad at the ready 😊😊😘