Epilogue/Chapter 1 Girl All The Bad Guys Want

A/N I'm sorry to any Ray Palmer fans out there but I don't really like him so he's a bad guy in this. Sorry xx

---Felicity POV---
How can you be so stupid. I mean it's not like he's not attractive or anything like that but you finally let someone in and he's using you. The signs were all thee you idiot. He was constantly asking you for parts of the atom suit and now you find out he wants to kill The Arrow. You accepted that Oliver will never love you but did you really have to go and jump into bed with the guys that was building a super suit , thanks to your technological help, to kill the love of your life. Goddammit Felicity how can you do this to him. When he finds out you'll be dead for sure. Let's face it he's already pushing you away, at this point he might just wipe your memory and send you to Tahiti. Great now you've rambled so much that you've walked the long journey from QC , well now PT but really it will never change for you will it?, all the way to Verdant. And now your entering the code to the basement. Felicity stop!!! Oh god there's no going back now. Deep breaths filly, deep breaths.

"Felicity" Oliver's voice boomed through the basement but it wasn't how I expected. If didn't sound angry but concerned. What's happening? Did someone get hurt?

"Felicity are you okay?" Oliver placed at reassuring hand on her shoulder and had a concerned look on his face

What is happening?

"I'm fine, why wouldn't i be?" Dammit felicity that was not convincing at all "I'm fine so let's get to work. First order of business, how do we stop Ray or the atom, wait what are we calling him? Does everyone know who is true identity is? Cuz otherwise I need to know what we're calling him cuz I'm miss blabber mouth who will-"

"Fe-lo-ci-ty" Oliver's voice pulled me out of my babble session

And with that it was back to business but i couldn't help but feel Oliver's presence more than usual

Get a grip felicity, it will never happen

A/N sorry it's a little short, began to lose ideas but let me know what you think so far and feel free to give me suggestions for the storyline :)

Teaser: Can felicity keep her mind wandering back to her live for Oliver or will Oliver unknowingly make her

😉