Chapter 9 - Realisation

A/N: Sorry this wasn't uploaded yesterday as promised and is short but unfortunately i lost internet just as i was trying to upload it but the next chapter will be on time. Enjoy!

*Previously on Arrow - Never Been Hurt*

An alert from their computer system almost made me fall when I noticed I'd actually started day dreaming - 'keep your head in the game'

But as I looked at their computer screen I saw the alert was about me - 'oh well it was stupid to think I could ever go unnoticed'

And then I saw him reach for his suit and I knew it was now or never

I somersaulted down from the rafters and landed perfectly on my feet.

Pulling an arrow from my quicker and notching it in my bow, I pulled back and pointed it at my target

"Oliver Queen, You Have Failed Your Sister!"

I boomed as I let my arrow fly....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---??? POV---

The arrow hit the monitor next to Felicity and i knew she would kill me for that later.

By this point Oliver had pulled Felicity behind him and everyone had their weapons drawn at me.

"Who are you?!" boomed Oliver

"You know exactly who I am or did you forget already?" i snapped back

"i swear to god if this is another one of your female escapades i'm out of here" i could hear felicity mutter from behind oliver

That was when i saw oliver examining my hood, my arrows and then my hair as it fell over the front of my body. Then i saw the realization in his eyes as the cogs in his brain starting wurring and he pieced everything together...

"Aria?" he questioned

And that was my queue, i used a nearby table to jump up onto the railings and make my exit.

Before i left i gave my parting gift "dont look for me, i'll be there when you need me"

And with that, i was gone

A/N : I'm no shakespeare and i know my writing is really bad. I had a bit of a writers block on how to continue the last chapter but i hope this is ok-also i couldnt think of a song to go with this that settled right for me, so for now there is no song but one may be added in the future. See you Wednesday :)

xx