Chapter 4 Can't Fight This Feeling Waiting For A Girl Like You Up

A/N all three songs should last the duration of this chapter as it won't be too long. Also I've read a lot of different olicity fanfiction so if something seems like a copy of any you've read let me know so I can credit them even if it was unintentional. Thank you and enjoy

Previously On Arrow:

My heart felt like it would rip from my chest and not give me enough time to say what I had been wanting to since I saw her chewing that red pen and QC.

Once I got clue enough to the adorable IT girls desk I took a deep breath as I readied myself to say the words I had been dying to say

"Felicity..."

---Oliver's POV---

"Felicity..." I knew I needed to get this out but she seemed so out of it. She stood opposite the training dummy punching with force I never thought possible for such a small person but she sure had some pent up anger

"Felicty" I said once again hoping to break her out of his reverie. " Fe-li-ci-ty"

"What?!"

"Are you okay?" I could feel the anger radiating off her and knew I should get her to calm down before I poured my heart out.

"What does it look like to you? Do you know what don't answer that because I probably look like a mouse trying to fight a tiger. In never gonna be good enough, for God sakes I can't even hit a training dummy without hurting herself.." Her ramble began to trail off as she walked towards her computer set up and I just let her. She needed to get her anger out but also her rambles were cute and always made me smile no matter how embarrassing they were for her.

But I couldn't shake off the way she kept mentioning she wasn't good enough. Good enough for what? Or who? Because if they couldn't see how fantastic she was then they don't know her at all.

"Felicity can I speak?" I half laughed the ending to my question when she looked so startled when I broke he out of her ramble.

"Sure" she looked so defeated and I could tell she was upset about something by the way she slumped down into her chair.

"I was wrong" I finally admitted

" hold on, did the legendary oliver queen slash arrow just admit he was wrong. Well this confession better be good"

"Felicity please"

"Sorry, continue" the smirk from her face however seemed to not let it go that easily

"I was wrong. When I told you I couldn't be with someone who I acted for, I was wrong. I thought that by us being together it would put you in danger and I couldn't bare the thought of losing you. But the truth is if I lost you now it might just destroy me more. Not letting you know how I felt, not being able to see what could have become of us and we'll felicity I want to find out. Ever since I walked into your office that time with a shot up laptop and you just say there rambling-"

"Yeah about your dead father and I was chewing a pen how could I get any more inconsiderate"

"It was red" I remembered and decided to not stop because I was beginning to get scared of her reaction "despite what you were rambling you made me smile for te first time since the island and I was finally able to see someone as a person and not a threat. Felicity I don't know how you do it big you have a hold on me that I can't comprehend and to be honest I don't care because for once someone knows every side me and ati looks as me the same"

"Sara knew it all" she stayed glumly

"That's were your wrong. She never knew what I did before and after I saw her on the island and even though she knew what I had done whilst she was there I knew I could never talk to her about it. It was like a silent agreement that neither of us talked about the events of the island. That's what killed me. I thought I loved her, but how can you love someone who won't listen and accept your flaws. Felicity you did that. You may not lope as much about the island that Sara did but even the snippets you knew never changed your view of me if anything it seemed like you loved me more. That felicty is why I need you. Why..." I took a deep breath before ye last part slid past my lips" that why I love you. Felicty Smoak I love you and it's time we, I stop avoiding us"

Felicty lifted up from her chair and I began to fear that maybe I was too late and Ray had already stolen her heart and I could never get it back.

"Oliver are you sure about this, I mean is this really what you want?"

" felicity I just spilled out the entire contents of my heart to you. Shouldn't I be asking that question?" A small smile appeared on my lips as I knew that her feelings hadn't changed

---Felicity's POV---

" Oliver Queen I swear to god if you leave me after this I will unleash the evil Ms Smoak for the entire world to see and she ain't pretty"

"Never" he almost whispered as he leaned in towards me and I couldn't tell if he was saying never to leaving me or the evil me not being pretty but I didn't have much time to think as his lips came crashing down onto mine.

A/N: so I hope the wait was worth it. And the rest of the book should become more interesting now. So this ain't the end I promise. However on that note I have been writing and uploading these whilst I am on holiday so when I do return home, updates may become a little slower but they will come eventually and I'm hoping to continue if not finish my other two books as well

Also want to add a goal, if this book gets more reads then my other two then you will get new parts everyday for a week. Sound good? Ok so the current goal is over 140. So get sharing for your week of updates xx

Teaser: Will their biggest shipper be able to notice the difference in the way they look at each other and the way they smile?

Til next time 😘