Chapter 2

Things went along smoothly after that move, people from the main building does not care on how you got in since you’ve underwent the same training they did before they were promoted. But that is also when I found out that you won’t be able to debut just yet, you still need to undergo more training and more training means more acting workshops and that just great. -_-

My training started, and as expected I was trained alone. “You’re an all rounder. That’s why you’re being trained alone, you should be able to debut with or without a group.” That’s what they all say. I wandered aimlessly inside the main building while I just stared ahead like a zombie minus the groans. That’s the time that I overheard that they’ll be debuting F(x) one of the top groups in the main area, and speaking of F(x). The five girls was walking towards the same area that I am standing at and an over familiar face ran up to me and hugged me.

“Jin!” She screamed, “You’ve grown! Why didn’t you tell me you’re here?” she pouted.

My mouth gaped open but I quickly closed it. To be honest, I seriously don’t remember this girl. I looked away and scratched the back of my head.

“You don’t remember me.” The girl pouted again, “It’s me Song Qian.” She then puffed her cheeks and pulled her hair to a twin ponytail and grinned.

“Jie?! Qi Jie!” I shouted as I recalled her. She was with me when I did the modeling thingy back in China and she was my mentor slash closest friend.

“How can you forget me?” She pouted again, I swear if I have a trophy right now I’ll probably hand her the ‘Pouter of the Year’ award. “And oh, call me Victoria”

“Ok, Tori Unnie..” I smiled earning another pout from her. “Victoria is long, I’ll just call you Tori Unnie, plus it---“

“Sounds cooler that way.” Victoria finished my sentence and patted my head, “By the way I’d like you to meet, Sulli, Luna, Amber and Krystal”

I said my greeting and bowed down as a form of respect but then Krystal spoke up, “Don’t call me Unnie or sunbae or I’ll glare the living lights out of you.”

My mouth gaped open but I ended up nodding.

Krystal then chuckled, “I like you. Let’s be friends” She nonchalantly extended her hand and as soon as I reached for it she pulled me to a hug.

That may be the weirdest thing that a girl whom I just met do to me.

“She’s weird and she likes weird people, I’m weird, I mean all of us in f(x) is weird, but she’s weird in a different way and so am I that’s why we’re friends, and I guess she sensed weirdness in you so yeah, let’s be friends too..” Amber elaborated earning another gape from yours truly.

“Don’t mind them they’re weird,” Sulli and Luna said in chorus.

“Ok, let me sum it up, we’re now all officially friends coz we’re weird?” I asked while my brow was arched higher than before.

“Live with it.” Victoria smiled, “We need to go now, I mean, for a boring meeting. By the way phone?”

I smiled, “Trainee.”

“Oh, yeah right, Trainee no phone policy.” Victoria confirmed and looked at Amber.

“Why am I the only one carrying a scrap of paper and pen?” Amber asked the other girls who just laughed at her as she handed the pen and paper to me. I questioningly looked at her I mean them.

“Amber, You should have given me the paper, not to Jin.” Victoria looked at Amber who then took the stuff out of my hand and gave it to Victoria.