6

(Girl above is Junko and it means pure child)

Y/ n POV:

I did leg exercises with Kiyoshi. And Koganei kept coming to me for more exercises.

"Do 5 laps of the gym, 20 pushups, 30 squats, once your done come back"

"Hai!"

He goes and does what his told. He seemed to be improving but only the tiniest bits. He seemed exhausted and could barely hold himself up. He would take twice as long. I might need to meet up with Aomine and Akashi to ask them for a bit of help with him. Practice wrapped up quickly. They all showered and went home at the end of the day. I walked home with Shun. When we arrived Shun walked inside first and was greeted by our mother. She turned to the kitchen again. I shut the v door and stood next to Shun. He got moms attention. She looked at him, then at me. She stood there, stuned. She slowly approached me holding my cheek. I snuggle my hand into her touch. She smiled and hugged me. I here a familiar voice coming downstairs. It was lil big sis. She looked at me and tanto join the hug.

She had stayed over at her friends, explaining why I hadn't seen her. Then Mai comes down looking for her. She goes back up stairs to help her with her homework. Shun was doing homework on the table.And I was helping mom with cooking. We finished soon and I called everyone down. The sit around the table and Shun packs away his homework he just finished. And we eat. They all thought it was the best meal ever and thanks the both of us. The girls went to bed and the three of us stayed up. Shun and mom watched a movie while I was doing homework. I finished it halfway through the movie so I went to bed. I put my phone of charge and quickly fell asleep.

Now this routine went on day after day. My no greeting me when I got home. Practice. But I did my work b in a different classroom and handed my work to my teacher during breaks. The week went by pretty fast until Sunday came along. I got myself ready.

(Your outfit)

And I packed a bag with my phone, wallet, and a bunch of candies

And I packed a bag with my phone, wallet, and a bunch of candies. Then I made my way to the meet spot. As soon as the park came to view I saw everyone of them. I walk around and extra block. And came the other way to surprise them. Luckily they all turned around to see if I saw coming from somewhere else. I quickly and quietly ran up to them and jumped up on Kise. He jolted back, quickly regaining his balance. Everyone look at him and saw me. Kise grabbed my shirt flipping me in front of me. He hugged me. Once he finishes Aomine hugged me smiling hard. Midorima went to go for a handshake but I have him a hug. He hugged back. I turn to Murasakibara. I have him a hug then giving him the bag of candies. He thanked me giving me another hug, lifting me off the ground. I turned around to Akashi. He stood there looking me up and down. He looked away with blush on hi cheeks. He cleared his throat and looked at me.