: chapter - 20, je t'aime.

- 🛒 : chapter 20
Authors notes: ending chapter, i really enjoyed writing this in my spare time after classes ended and im rlly glad bcoz jaywon is rlly my all time ship tbh :,) i hope u guys enjoy as much as i did writing this! a special chapter will be released when I have time <3
📌 - wordcount : 1677 words.

-

...

"Honestly can you believe Jay and Jungwon aren't
Even dating? Apparently it's all 'courting' business but
They're already sleeping together in the same house!
The same.. Bed!" Sunoo complains.

It's been almost three months ever since the whole misunderstanding, And Jay and Jungwon have been the happiest they've ever been, finally Talking to each other and understanding each other better than before, And new memories to make.

"Just leave them alone.. I'm sure they'll be fine, this is the happiest I've seen Jungwon since!" Jieun smiles, sighing in content as she felt Niki's arms wrap around her.

"I know I know.. I just can't believe this whole work-partner thing is ending So soon! In fact.. It's ending today!" Sunoo sighs, "I'll miss working with my Partner to be honest.." Sunghoon shrugs.

"You serious? Heeseung?" Sunoo raises a brow, "What! He's funny, and He's happy with himself too!" Sunghoon scoffs as Heeseung shakes his Head, "I'm just.. Glad everything's over with.." Heeseung explains, to Sunoo's shock realizing the older was there the whole time.

"You?!--" Sunoo yelps, jumping slightly, "Okay.. well whatever.. What are you all doing now?" Sunoo asks, "I'm going to go have A movie night at Niki's place." Jieun smiles.

"Uuuhh.. Going on a vacation with Jake soon." Heeseung mutters out, "I'm spending my time with you, aren't I, fiancé?" Sunghoon smirks, making Sunoo blush as everyone could only chuckle, it's been 2 months since Sunoo Got engaged too, boy how eventful it's been in the Office since these past 10 months, it was filled with both stress, but more happier memories to make.

Knock. Knock.

Sunoo turns around, noticing Jay and Jungwon come into the Office, "Yo! What were you guys talking about?" Jungwon smiles, Walking beside Jay as the older's arm was wrapped around the boy's Waist.

"You guys, and your 'courting' only status." Sunghoon mentions, Jungwon sighs, "Looook, it's just for the.. Y'know, we just need some Time!" Jungwon exclaims, "Yeah and you two sleeping in the same bed Definitely needs some more time to figure it out!!" Sunoo grumbles.

"I'm already engaged and you guys haven't even started dating!" Sunoo Sighs, "Calm down Sunoo! We just need to give it some more thought." Jungwon smirks as Sunoo groans once more, making everyone around The conference room chuckle.

...

Jay sighs, sitting down in the driver's seat as Jungwon looks
At him, "What's gotten you down?" Jungwon asks, "Oh, nothing, I just, Um, it's going to be sad now that I don't get to work with you as a partner." Jay chuckles, "Yahh, our departments are right next door to each other, You can go to me anytime." Jungwon giggles.

"Yeah Yeah I know, I just won't get used to being in the same room as you." Jay smiles, "Oh shut up! Where are we going this time?" Jungwon asks as Jay turns to him, "Oh, just somewhere special, it's spring season isn't it?" Jay
Smiles.

"Yep! It is!" Jungwon smiles.

"Do you wanna go to the beach? I'm sure it's empty, everyone's going Out to the malls." Jay mutters out, "Hmm? The beach? Well okay, I didn't Bring any swim trunks though..." Jungwon mutters out.