Chapter 16 (Damn Hospital)

Angel's POV

I woke up to yelling, aways a good way to wake up don't ya think? I groaned and the yelling stopped. I sat up slowly and I felt someone help me. Once I opened my eyes I saw that it was getting dark and Winry and Ed were glaring at each other. Al had helped me up. I wanted to relieve the tension a little so I asked, "What crawled up your guys asses and died?"

Al snickered but soon stopped as they both moved their glares. Ed was now glaring at Al while Winry was glaring at me. I saw her hand move behind her and I threw my arms up to protect my face and yelled "Remember That I'm In The Hospital!" I was still expecting the Wrench to come flying at me so when It didn't I peeked over my arms. Winry was smiling at me slightly and Ed and Al were laughing.

I yelled at them, "Don't laugh at an Injured person!" This only made them laugh harder though.

While they were laughing Winry came over to me. She hugged me tightly before hastily pulling away and mumbling,  "Sorry I wan't thinking but your ribs." She looked at me in surprise as I laughed. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. I looked up to see everyone looking at me in surprise. Then I realised something, My ribs don't hurt!

"Winry, really it didn't hurt at all. But seriously how long would it take you to fix my leg?"

"Well I could probably salvage most of the parts so I thinking it would only take about a day to make."

I started to Freak, "Are you freaking kidding me!?!? I wanted to be out of here and training by the end of the day!! Now your telling me I have to stay here another whole freaking day?!?!? Even if I refused to stay how the Hell Am I Supposed To Train, WITH ONE FUCKING LEG!?!?!?!?!?"

Mustang yelled at me, "ANGEL! Language!" He startled me quite a bit, because I hadn't even realised he was in the room, as well as Izumi and Sig. I was too mad to even care.

"You know what? You're just going to have to get used to it!! I've been watching my mouth ever since I got here! And let me tell you it is a HUGE pain in the ASS!! I can say whatever the hell I want to! Oh and it's not you have room to talk! I hear you swear all the time with other guys! AND DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME ITS BECAUSE I'M A GIRL THAT YOUR SAYING THIS!!! I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE! I WILL KICK YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS, IF YOUR EVEN THINKING IT!!!!!!!" While I was yelling at Mustang, Ed had come over to me. When I was done with my rant, Mustang just gave an exasperated sigh, while Izumi looked at me with approval clear in her eyes.

I glared at Mustang daring him to say more. He met my eyes and he turned away quickly with a slight tremor. I could still see the affect my glare was having as he shifted his weight uncomfortably. Ed put a hand on my shoulder and I turned to look at him, my expression automatically softening. Ed looked at me and I could see the slight hesitation in his movements. I quickly reacted to it. I put my hand up to his cheek and said "Don't look at me like that. Please? I would never ever yell at you like that. I would never even think about it. So, please, don't look at me like that."

His eyes soften as I almost pleaded with him. I saw him give a small smile before kissing me. It was like every time before. Time seemed to slow down almost to the point of stopping. Everything around us seemed to disappear. It was like we had our own little world. Everything was perfect and all my earlier anger had seemed to disappear as soon as his lips met mine. It was a slow kiss and gentle, but it soon started to get out of hand again. Thankfully though, someone cleared their throat just as Ed's hand was sliding down to my waist. We broke apart but instead of turning to the others, we just stared into each others eyes.

I heard someone start talking so I looked up to see Mustang talking. I zoned out because I really didn't care. I moved over to one side of the bed and Ed laid down on the other. I took Ed's hand and lightly traced around his knuckles and his veins. I wasn't really paying attention at all. "ANGEL LISTEN TO ME!!!!!" Mustang yelled.

I was so startled I started to fall out of the bed. I would have if Ed hadn't caught me around the waist. He pulled me back up onto the bed. I landed so close to him that I just snuggled into him. When I was comfortable I finally looked up at Mustang and asked, "Now what did you want?"

"I was saying that after you get your leg fixed and you check out of the hospital, a day later you will start your training with Izumi. She said It shouldn't take that long and you should catch on fairly quickly. After you are done training with her you will take a day break before you start with someone else. That's how your training will go, for the next month." Oh crap that's right my birthdays is tommorow.

"Okay." I said trying to dismiss them.

I guess they caught my drift cause Mustang gave a curt nod before walking out. Izumi walked up to me and said, "I really admire your will and your skill. The way you kept your word, even though you got seriously hurt is very admirable. I will be glad to be your teacher." She waked out with out another word, leaving Ed and Al gaping at her.

"Hey Winry? Why don't you go ahead and work on my leg at home?" I asked her.

"Alright but this is going to hurt." She said getting ready to detach it. She had to lean over Ed to get to it because he was on my right side. I grabbed Ed's hand quickly but released it when I realised it was the one I could very well break. I dug my nails into my palms when Winry took my leg off. I didn't cry out thankfully, I didn't want Al to worry about me. When the pain subsided I smiled slightly.

Winry said, "Okay well I better go get to work on it. Al? Could you help me?"

Al, was slightly baffled because Winry never asked for help. Yet she was asking him now so he said, "O-Of course."

They left shortly after and closed the door behind them. This time though, Ed took me to pure heaven.