Chapter 17 (MY BIRTHDAY!!! Part one)

Angel's POV

I had just woke up when I heard the door knob turn, and I thought AW SHIT!

The door swung wide open and everyone yelled out "SURPRISE!!!!" Then everything went quiet. I had snuggled up to Ed to try and hide but I didn't have time to disentangle us at all. So, here we were, naked, tangled together, with our friends in the doorway. How horrible.

Suddenly I heard Havoc, Mustang, Denny, and Hughes start laughing. What the hell are they laughing about?, I thought. Then I heard Mustang say "Ha, you should have seen the look on your guys faces, especially you Al." I just kept quiet and pretended to be asleep. They started up laughing again until Maria said, "Just shut up and wake them up!"

Mustang said, "They wouldn't get up with us here anyway."

what's he talking about? Hawkeye sighed and asked, "What do you mean?"

Mustang was laughing so hard that Havoc asked her the question Mustang started to, "Do you guys really think they are clothed under there? I mean look at the pile on the floor."

I felt my cheeks heat up, and Al yelled, "AH! Would you guys shut up!!"

Ed started to stir and I prayed they would leave quickly, but of course my hopes were short lived. His arm tightened around me, protectively, and he whisper asked, "What the hell are you guys doing here?!?!?"

"Well we came to wish Angel a happy birthday but I guess you already made her birthday happy." Hughes said, at the same time that Mustang said, "In a hospital really Ed?"

"Okay well first of all Mustang that really couldn't be helped. Second Hughes, yeah I did. Now lastly you guys should all just come back in an hour." Ed sat up and I heard a few gasps from unknown people, probably nurses. Oh my gosh! I can practically feel them eye raping him! I swear when I get my leg back I will come back here and- My thoughts were interrupted when Uncle said, "Of course Edward Elric! We will be back in one hour on the dot!"

I heard the shuffle of feet and retreating steps. I sat up but took the cover with me just in case. I looked around to find it empty except for two nurses that were staring at Ed still. I glared at them and growled. They seemed to snap out of some kind of trance and glanced at me. I guess I looked scarier than I thought because they tucked tail and ran out of there.

I was still glaring at the door where they had left, when Ed started laughing. He said "Damn, I feel bad for them. You didn't have to scare them that bad you know."

"Yes I did. They needed to learn a lesson, one that I just taught them." I said getting up to get dressed. I had to lean on the bed because I still didn't have my leg.

"Oh and what lesson would that be?" He said following my lead.

I motioned him over to me. Once he was standing in front of me, I kissed him quickly before saying, "Not to stare at what's mine."

"True, very true." He started kissing my neck again but I pulled away and said, "You might want to stop before we do something else."

"No, I think I'm good with that." He said as he recaptured my lips. I pulled back again, knowing I would win this time. I said, "I'm okay with it too, but how OK would our friends be when they walked in?"

"We still have a half hour." He said wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me against him.

"Yeah, and you know damn well we will take so much longer than that." I said, I couldn't move away from him though. I was stuck here, because I wanted to be here.

"Aright I guess your right. Why don't we go ahead and eat before they come back?"

"Yeah I guess that couldn't hurt." I said as he picked me up and sat me on the bed so I could eat. We ate in silence but we still stole each others food like always. Once we were done Ed put the dishes on the table next to us. Before I could even get a word out I was on his lap facing him.