Chapter - 1

Love Never Gives Up
Story Intro and Chapter 1
'The Stone'
Written by; mike hurley

🌺🌺Introduction🌺🌺

One year after Pike River......

Amy and Ty left Pike River without a reconciliation. They have lived separate lives apart from one another.
Amy still lives at Heartland Ranch, continuing her work with horses. Ty is a licensed veterinarian working for Scott in Hudson. He rents a small apartment in town and seems pretty lonely.
Amy and Ty bump into each other in Hudson occasionally and are cordial; but nothing more.
His engagement ring remains in her bedroom.
Neither wants to think about it.
Ty is restless and thinks he should move away and start over. Seeing Amy from time to time about kills him.

🌹🌹🌹

'Their names, when spoken together, were more beautiful than a sunset'.

A quote by Jackson Bartlett at the family cemetery.
He's talking to his deceased wife. Summing up the romance of Amy & Ty.
He tells Lyndy he is devastated that Amy & Ty are no more. He sees the deep sadness in Amy, and finds no joy when he meets Ty in town. Jack is at his wit's end because he knows these two belong together.
Talking to Lyndy somehow calms his emotions.
Lyndy knows Jackson better than anyone; she listens to him intently, hearing his words as she listens to his heart.
Lyndy Bartlett is not mentioned in this story, yet she guides her granddaughter and a young man named Ty whom Lyndy has never met. She guides them through the desolate paths of broken hearts. Seeking a rainbow made just for them.
A rainbow who has never seen or heard love, but knows it so very well.

🌹
Chapter 1 Begins...

Ty walked along the Snake River path, & enjoyed the solitude with nature.
Golden eagles & sharp-shinned hawks watched him from the edges of sleepy & fluffy cumulus clouds. Western tanager & mountain bluebirds sang him melodies that were hundreds of years old. Frogs croaked & chipmunks scampered. Butterflies danced for him & bumblebees buzzed past searching for beautiful flowers that dazzled the river with their splendor.

Amid nature's beauty, Ty's heart was heavy with a cold dew of sadness, that crept through him like a Smokey Mountain fog. He hadn't thought of her much for the last few months, yet her image hung prominently in his mind. She was there, yet Ty tried his best to ignore her.

Weeks slipped by and he never thought of her; yet hourly his heart remembered everything.......

Ty was hungry, he had been too busy for lunch.
Yet he ignored his heart; it was empty too. For it was hungry for the love of a girl.  His heart yearned to hear her pretty voice, her cheerful laugh, and her heart-stopping gorgeous smile.  She was a girl.....
Not any girl. But a girl who was as pretty as a spring rainbow over the Rocky Mountains. A girl who knew him better than anyone. During their years together, she had felt every inch of Ty's body, her soft hand soothing his soul. And later when the sun slept, she knew exactly how to satisfy his male needs. She was intimate with every muscle in his body.  She counted his ribs and memorized the feel of his toes. She knew exactly how to tickle him to get her way.  She knew the strength in his shoulders and it took both of her hands spread wide open to circumnavigate his biceps.
Ty was a man and he could carry her up a ladder, and lay her sleeping body into bed, gentle as a butterfly, and not wake her.  He was built.....tough and strong.
She was the pedal of a rose at dawn......gentle and soft.
Feeling her breasts after a long and difficult day calmed him.  Tasting her nipples was pure bliss for Ty.

Now Ty's loins ached for her tight & moist secret place.......she shared only with him. A place he thought and dreamt about often. He remembered her soft whimpers that loved his touch and kiss. Later his thrusts caused her to moan into his ear. As he gave her wave after wave of toe-curling pleasure, her moaning became desperate for his seed. She screamed his name and begged him to spill into her.
Ty's imagination held his male mind hostage day after day.  Yet he never thought of her, at least that's what he told himself.  Spending an entire day with her, filled his heart.  He laughed with her, comforted her, told her she was beautiful, and held her when the world was all too much.  Ty missed holding her and soothing her rattled emotions.
He thought about their once joyous and beautiful lovemaking many times a day. She fell asleep in his arms, purring after his determination to please her before himself. Ty longed for her as the memories of her soft, warm breasts, filled his hand as they slept. Hours of deep blissful sleep covered them until his
pre-dawn needs awoke him, hard and long and needing her again. She awoke to his hands all over her soft body......
"It's ok Ty, let me take care of you quickly, so you'll sleep like a baby till the alarm goes off. 
Come on top of me Ty, I'm ready for..........