Thursday part 2 baby

Still Thursday)

Ranboos POV:

I flop down on my bed, it's the only piece of furniture I have in my room. Why did we have to move, even at my old school I got bullied but they didn't really care. Dream wasn't even a good bully. He focused on so many people and not just one, if you want someone to break and shatter you have to hyper focus them. And I feel like that's what's going on at this new school.

I sigh as I get up, today was supposed to be my first day of school but I can't do anything with a soaking bag. I head into the washroom. I don't even want to look in the mirror, I would have been screwed if that teacher didn't come to help. No one wants to see my face. Why does the mirror have to be so big. It's staring at me, the mirror. I snap out of it, as I wash my face quickly and sit on the bathroom floor. I turn on my phone as the black screen reflects my own face. I just sigh and go on Instagram, it's just the video of me. Everywhere. How did they even find my account? I have so many DM's I don't want to check. I feel exhausted, none of this felt real. I couldn't even cry anymore. I open my eyes as I see I got a text, it read 'Niki'. I hesitatingly clicked on it, "Is this you ranboo? I hope you doing okay." And the video I've now seen a thousand times. I just leaned my head back on the wall I was sitting against, not bothering answering. Now everyone knows, even people at my old school.

"Mark!" My dad calls, I huff and get up. He just got home. I'm screwed. "Coming!" I yell back, I slowly walk down the stairs as he has his arms crossed waiting for me. I just lift my head up and stare at him. "We could barely afford moving, and now you ruin all your school shit!" I don't answer. "Your lucky I'm still putting you in school! Your lucky I didn't leave you with your mother!" I again, don't answer. "Fucking answer me!" It falls silent, "I'll be back." I mutter pushing him out of the way, walking out the door and grabbing my sweater and mask and glasses. I slip them on and walk. I don't know where I'm going but anywhere is better then but here. I look at my phone and pull up a map, there is a library nearby. Might as well go there.

When I finally reach the library, the fresh smell of books calms me. Gosh I felt horrible. I felt sick. I started looking around, my book got ruined so I might as well get it again. I browse around getting a few books that interest me. But I found it, The Right Time. One of my favorite books, it's about a new student getting bullied but goes from enemies to lovers. They become the highlight of the school and travel everywhere. They eventually forget each other but reunite again.

It might seem like a cringe book but I can never stop reading it. I wish that was the case that was happening right now. But I would never fall in love with Tommy,  that would be wrong in so many ways! I eventually sat down at one of the tables on the second floor over a balcony, honestly it was a beautiful library, it looked like one from movies. I sat down and you could see everything! I began reading, hoping I could get a break from everything. But I can't get a break can I?

I heard the door ring as someone came in, and it was no other than Tubbo. What would he even be doing at a library, shouldn't he be like partying or drinking with little Tommy. But he won't see me from up here right? Well straight away he looked where I was. I had my hood up so maybe he didn't notice me? Nope, he starts walking up the stairs in my direction. Do I run? I just came here for a break, man. I clench my eyes facing my back towards him as he is finally up the stairs. But I hear his footsteps get quieter, I look at him and he's looking at books behind me. I take a relieved breath. I turn around and go back to reading my book. "We're reading the same book!" He laughs behind me.

Oh shit.

"Mhm," I mumble, not turning around. "What?" He says in his stupid British accent, as he leans forward and sees me. "Oh." He stepped away, as I continued to not look at him. "R-Ranboo?" I sigh as I take down my hood and look at him, then looking back down again. "Oh, sorry about ruining your book, um." He says taking a seat opposite to me. "I saw it when I went into your bag, to uh you know." He continues talking awkwardly. What is he doing? Why won't he just leave me alone? Why is he trying to make conversation with me! "Yeah, you did do that." I finally responded, still looking at the floor to avoid eye contact. He doesn't say anything, "Why are you out of school early?" I ask, trying to make this less awkward. "Do you want my real answer, or are you just trying to get me to leave?" He asks a question back at me. "Just want you to leave," I stubbornly reply. "Well," He began, "That video is everywhere and I don't want everyone staring at me, and plus Tommy won't talk to me anyways." He replies, it falls silent. I finally look up from the floor, "Why are you telling me this, so you can manipulate me? Why are you trying to talk to me." I ask. He sighs, "If I get caught talking to you I'm dead, I- I don't know why I am." I don't answer, "Um, so why are you new?" He asks trying to change the subject, "My dad got a job here, I moved from America." I say looking back at my book not caring.

"Oh shit," He says in realization. "Maybe I should go, I can't be a pussy like Tommy said. I don't even know why I'm talking to a freak like you. You should be scared to go to school tomorrow fucking giraffe." He says then gets up and leaves, but I see him talking to someone by the door. He looked worried, what happened. After they left I went to buy the book but before I did I see a note on the table, for your book loser. And has $15 beside it. When did he even put that there?

I don't understand Tubbo.