Tuesday

3rd person POV:

Tuesday..

"Ranboo?" Tubbo asked, knocking on the door, no answer. "Ranboo are you awake?" He said a little louder. "What?" Ranboo softly whispered, becoming aware of his surroundings. He slowly adjusted to the room when he noticed.. "My glasses!" He said looking over the bed. He must have fallen asleep with them on. "Are you okay Ranboo?" Tubbo asked outside of the door, "Did you touch my glasses!?" Ranboo said in a more panicked serious tone. "Wait did you see my face?!" He started to panic more, tugging the sheets and pillows all off the bed. "What? No I didn't, I left you when you fell asleep." Tubbo replied, now leaning on the wall waiting for Ranboo.

"Were going to be lat-" "Where did you put them seriously Tubbo! You probably took them I swear to god!" Ranboo replied, more angry. "I didn't touch them! Please hurry and find them." Tubbo said, glancing at his phone.

Tom: 'Where are u 2??'

Tom: 'Hello?! We are waiting at the spot'

Tubbo: 'Yes we are coming, trust me I don't want him in my house. He's looking for his glasses.'

*Tom took a screenshot of chat*

As Tubbo huffed, Ranboo came out the door. "Where were they?" Tubbo asks while pushing himself off the wall, looking at Ranboo now with his glasses. "Under the bed. I'm sorry." Ranboo stiffly said, closing the door.

They both got their school stuff ready, as Ranboo wore one of Tubbos hoodies and the same now dry pants. They both started to walk to school, "Sorry for rushing you this morning." Tubbo said looking up at Ranboo, "I was being a bit of a bitch. I've um, never seen you that mad." He continued breaking eye contact. Ranboo felt a sick feeling in his stomach, was he like his father? Getting mad over little things. "No, don't apologize, I got way too mad. I don't know what came over me." He took a breath then replied, "Well covering your face seems to be important to you, I understand." Tubbo sighed, as Ranboo chuckled, causing Tubbo to forcefully smile.

Once they reached the school, Tubbo said he had to go ask a teacher something. So Ranboo waited at his locker for the bell. He pulled out his phone and saw a new video everywhere, the one of Tubbo dragging him out of the class soaked in water. He looked so stupid. He hesitantly opened the comments.

T0msimons: BAHAHA THIS IS A NEW ONE

Emma534: That's actually so pathetic

N0Tfundy3: oh.

AlbertTezz: I swear I saw the giraffe at the library alone fucking loser

NikiNihqchu: Isn't that the person who bullied ranboo helping him?

kunz074: poor guy I would hate myself

He scrolled and saw the video Fundy recorded of dumping water on Ranboo posted on his account, so he opened the comments.

N0Tfundy3: recorded by meee just pulled the oldest trick in the book on this fucker again!

T0msimons: good job fundyy our fav furry

JAKManifold: this was a banger

BrwbEE: omg Tommy sounds like a hot villain in this

And the rest read how embarrassing it must be to be him, people he didn't even know wishing he was dead. They also talked about how "cool " Tommy looked during it if that even meant anything. He looked more like a middle schooler trying to act cool.