Wednesday

3rd person POV:

Wednesday...

The days just repeated itself, that night Ranboo just went back to Tubbos house and slept in his bed while Tubbo slept on the couch. He had so much work to catch up on. He was never focused on school anymore. The whole day he could just think of Tubbo, but not in a good way. Tubbo was right, he needed to go see his father again. But he just couldn't, why was it so hard for him to do simple things.

RINGGG! The final bell rang, the school day was finally over.

Ranboo finished writing some parts of his damn 4 page essay, because Mr. Soot said it's 'important' or something. He started to pack up his stuff into his bag, "That was so boring, I hate English." Tubbo complained to Ranboo, while slipping on his bag. Ranboo was about to answer before he started walking while looking backwards at Tubbo and tripping, he looked up to see Tommy with his foot out. "Oops, didn't mean to trip you." Tommy said, walking out the classroom laughing at himself.

Tubbo huffed and lent Ranboo a hand to get up, they both walked to Ranboo's locker.

Today there was no major thing that Tommy did to humiliate him today, but Ranboo was still on edge.

"I know you want to ask me something, you're awfully quiet." Ranboo stated, opening his locker and grabbing some things inside, "I was wondering if you want to come to the park with me later today?" Tubbo asked, the first time Tubbo had asked to hang out with Ranboo, it was awkward. But now it feels normal.

"Oh sure, but I have to see my dad first. I probably should talk to him. Taking your advice," Ranboo closed his locker, "Okay whatever you say, Mark." Tubbo chuckled as Ranboo rolled his eyes. "I told you not to call me that at school, or just ever." "Oh come on, no one is going to hear." Tubbo plead, "Last time we talked about something personal at school, it got recorded." Ranboo argued, as they both walked out the school. As Tubbo exaggerated a huff.

"Ok wish me luck," Ranboo sighed, "It will be fine, and if anything you text me and come to my house." Tubbo smiled, "Now go and don't procrastinate!" Tubbo said, walking off waving.

-

Ranboo finally reached his house, before he rang the doorbell he quickly made a phone call,

"Mom?...Really!...Oh my god, thank you....Ok love you too..bye!"

After hanging up he took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. Sure he had a key but it would feel awkward to go in. He waited, until the door opened. It was his dad, he looked like a mess. Bags under his eyes, hair messy, and probably hasn't brushed his teeth in a while.

"You're finally back?" He asked, not surprised. "I- you kicked me out!" Ranboo yelled in disbelief. "You didn't even text to see if I was ok?!" Ranboo continued, as his father rolled his eyes. "First off all take that stupid mask off, and I did! I thought you fucking left me, you didn't answer!"

Ranboo took off the mask and glasses, but his father was insane! He never checked up on him.

They both then walked into the house, and Ranboo was surprised to say the least.

He quickly went upstairs without conversation, and packed as much as he could before coming down with 2 luggage's.

"What- Where are you going?" His dad asked, "Don't tell me your fucking leaving again."

Ranboo refused to make eye contact although he could feel his dad's eyes laser on him. "I was thinking- well um.. I don't want to live with you anymore." He admitted, "I just think I would be better off, you know. Not living with you."