Thursday

TW: sexual content, no smut.

Tubbo POV:

Thursday..

I was about to walk to Ranboo's table at lunch until I saw Tommy go up to it, he looked to be mocking Ranboo or something. To no one's surprise,

"Tom, quit bothering him." I say sitting down beside Ranboo, "What, I was just asking why he never eats at lunch, no one would care." Tommy says, obviously asking for him to take off the mask. I just huffed, what made him think he would even do that, Ranboo never even shows me his face. "Honestly I want to at this point, I'm starving."

What?! Bro I couldn't tell if he was joking, was he actually considering it?

I just grabbed his hand, dragging him off the seat, while picking up his food and my backpack.

"The love birds are leaving!" Tommy yells as I lead him out of the cafeteria. "Don't test me!" I yell back.

I bring him to one of the washrooms that are always empty, "You said you used to eat in the washroom." I shrugged, "Thanks Tubbo," He giggled.

He went into the stall to eat as I leaned against the wall and looked at my phone, no videos of us trending around the school. I think they finally forgot about us. After he was done eating we chatted before we headed to class, I had science while he had history.

After science I headed to history, which is by far the most boring class. I would rather math class. Then I went to English for last period, and had to deal with Ranboo and Tommy which was delightful.

But after, as always I headed to Ranboo locker after English.

"Where do you want to go tonight?" Ranboo asked leaning on his locker, "Oh, I was just thinking we could stay at my house, none of my family is home and I'm pretty tired going out every night." I shrugged, he nodded as we both walked to my house.

After I struggled with the keys we went inside, "Want anything to eat?" I ask, "Nope, I'll probably get something to eat at 3AM."

"My whole family says they hear you get up in the middle of the night! You have to stop." I pretend to be mad, we eventually head up to my room.

We just laid on my bed on our phones.

Ranboo POV: (switch woww)

I open my phone and immediately and thought to text Niki,

'Niki!'

'see you soon!!'

Niki: 'wait what??'

'k gtg bye heh:)'

Niki: 'wait no WHAT'

Niki: 'RANBOO DON'T LEAVE'

Niki: 'What do you mean!?!?! JFDwefuhref''

I giggled. I honestly had no idea what I was doing.

Tubbos POV: ( switch again c: )

I looked over to Ranboo to see him giggling, I don't know what he was laughing at but I could only stare. His laugh was the most beautiful thing, and I bet he was too.

He laid down with his head on the pillow, as I was dangling my legs off the bed.

He stopped laughing as he looked over to me, I felt my stomach twist.

Wait! No what the fuck am I talking about, I didn't care. Or feel anything.

Although I did crawl to the other side of the bed and lay on him. I put my head on his chest, and I'm not sure why. Ranboo is an amazing friend, but school has been harder with him here. Maybe it's my fault. All of this, if I didn't put water in his bag the first day, if I didn't help Tommy. I wouldn't have been caught with Ranboo. I would have never known him, Tommy might have even stopped bullying Ranboo.