Friday/Saturday

Ranboos POV:

(Still Friday)

"Your here early." Tubbo said, scaring me half to death as I yelled, "Oh yeah sorry," I said after I caught my breath and both laughed, "I've been here since school ended." I said as we started to go up the stairs, "You really like the library huh?" He answered me. I just zoned out as we walked to our seat as he was rambling on about something. But none of this made sense? Sure what Tubbo said sounded true, that Tommy is forcing him to hurt me but why would he hang out with me instead of Tommy. Haven't they known each other for so long? I still don't know if I could trust Tubbo or not, I mean he- "Ranboo!" Tubbo called, "Oh sorry, I zoned out. What were you saying?" I awkwardly said. "I asked if you always have the mask and glasses on?" Tubbo replied, "Uh.. no?" Thought that would have been obvious, imagine sleeping with it. "So what if I sneak into your house?! Oh my god! Are you covering your face because your one of those people with 2 color eyes!" Tubbo gets way too excited over some things, I just laugh. Maybe he isn't that bad. "You don't even know where I live." I argue, "Not yet," He says trying to be slick. "Oh by the way is Ranboo your real name?" Tubbo asks out of the blue, "Um, yeah?" Maybe he will believe it, "Your lying." He said, "Pffft no I'm nottt," "You suck at lying, JAMES. I bet your name is James." Tubbo snickered. "Well is Tubbo your real name?" And as I ask he does the loudest gasp I've ever heard. And before he could say his reply. "Toby! Keep it down!" The secretary yelled, "Sorry Teagan!" He yelled back, "Toby huh?" I ask in a feeling that I have won.

"Whatever, Teagan snitches on me too much. She's my sister by the way." I smile, even though he can't see. "You're very secretive, you know?" Tubbo then says, crossing his arms pretending to be mad. "I don't know much about you either." I replied, which I guess it's true. For all I know he could be plotting murder! "Whatever, can we just get to reading? I wasted all my energy." Tubbo then laid on the booth.

After a hour we read some of a story and just talked and sat on our phone, "K lets go Tubbs!" Tegan yelled getting ready to leave, "What? I thought the library closed at 7?" He got up from laying down to ask, "It closes early today! Plus mum doesn't want you walking home late so you have to come in my car." She continued, "What about Ranboo?" He asked, "I don't know! Now I have pizza waiting for me in the fridge, can we go!" She yelled walking out the door.

"I could just walk home?" I said, I don't know why it was a big deal. "It's like what, your second time at this library, you going to get lost." "I'll just ask my dad to pick me up?" I questioned, "I don't want to leave you outside a closed library in the dark of night." He sighed then continued, "Just come with me to my house and your dad can pick you up from there." He said finally having an idea. "I don't know why it's such a big dea-" "Shut up and come with me." He said, interrupting me and grabbing my wrist, dragging me. "Your literally kidnapping me." I stated, trying to plead my case.

But somehow I ended up in his home, which was very awkward. "You know you can move around right?" Tubbo said, sitting at his kitchen table fidgeting with something. "3 of the Tubbo family is here. I don't want to make a wrong move." "It's just my sisters, they don't care. Right Lani?" He said looking at who seemed to be Lani. "Toby." She said in a mad tone, "You said you wouldn't bring-" She stopped herself. Instead got up and headed towards me. "So your Ranboo? You're tall but people say you're like 7'2. I've never seen you in person, only that one video you know. And now you're standing in my house, see I don't get it." She walked around me as if she was interrogating me. "Lani," Tubbo said face planting, "This is why he doesn't want to be here." Tubbo scolded her. "I'm guessing you go to our school?" I say looking down at her while still as a pipe. "Yeah, sorry I'm just curious about you. Since I'm known to be the sister of the boy who first bullied you and now is friends with you. Whatever, you're not that bad. Tubbos a bitch anyway." She says sighing as Tubbo gasps, "First of all language! And I'm not a bitch and never bullied Ranboo!" He argued, I just laughed. "I guess it runs in the family both of you really do talk." When I say that the doorbell rings, finally. "Oh got to go then! Bye Lani!" I say stepping out of the house, "No bye for me?!" Tubbo yells as I leave.

(Saturday) 

Tubbos POV:

"So you know the plan?" I ask, staring at Teagan, "Yes, yes. If Ranboos comes in I call you, then you too make out or something. I get it, now let me work." Teagan says obviously annoyed, while organizing books on her desk. "What! NO! You know I don't like him, he's a fucking freak." I responded, "Then why are you doing this?" She looks at me, "Forget it, just text me if he comes please." "Okay, okay I will." She says with an actual smile, as I mockingly smile back and head out the door. As I sit in Teagan's car on my phone, until I get a call from our group chat.

"Hello?!" Tommy says as I join

"Ayup!" Jack yells also joining

"Hey guys" I chuckle

"You guys want to meet up I'm bored" Tommy whines

"I can't waiting for fucking Ranboo." I roll my eyes

"Oh! I forgot about him HAH!" Tommy does his stupid laugh

"I probably can." Jack says

"Fine, Jack is better than nothing, my place?" Tommy asks

"Sure I'll come right now."

"You guys are making fun of me, I wish I could come." I say pretending to be upset, but it's good to have a break every so often.

"L" Jack simply says

As I get a text from Tegan 'the ranboob is here'

"Oh! I got to go Ranboos here! BYE!" I yell then leave without hearing them say bye.

"Ranboo!" I yell walking in, "Jeez! Stop scaring me man!" He jumps and I chuckle. The rest of the time we just talked, I mostly just wanted his number so maybe I could text him and wouldn't have to see him everyday.

"I better get going." Ranboo says getting up, "Oh?" I just responded with, I don't like hanging out with him but I had nothing else to do. "Why do you have to leave?" I ask, "My dad will probably get mad if I stay too long." He shrugs, "Ok fine, I guess I will see you tomorrow." I say as we both leave.

I walk home and plump on my bed, I look through Instagram and the videos of the incident finally are dying down. I don't know if I'm starting to like or hate Ranboo more, it was confusing. I felt like I was playing two different people. I sigh and walk downstairs, I know there's someone who could help, "Laniii" I whine, "I need your help!" "What is it?" She says, clearly annoyed. So I tell her, how I have to pretend all the time, I don't know my real option on Ranboo. And how I just want this week to be over, but I will still have to ruin Ranboo. I still needed to get blackmail or Jack and everyone's not going to trust me. And Lani listen, guess I have her.

I felt stuck, and the school week hadn't even begun.

I hate the end of this chapter :(( also skipping Sunday btw, guess they just chilled at home.

- Cailean