Tuesday #2

Ranboos POV:

"Tubbo, where are you taking me?" I stubbornly said, "Do you really not trust me?" Tubbo rolled his eyes. Well I didn't actually think about that, before I didn't know if I could trust Tubbo but now I can, right? Well he wouldn't tell me what 'plan' between him and Tommy was, but I'm sure it was nothing important. Although he did dodge the question. "Wow you could just say you don't trust me." Tubbo said once I fell quiet. "Tubbo you know I trust you, but right now I am petrified. I have a blindfold on! Over my glasses! How does that even work." Tubbo just chuckled, "Ok big baby, you can take it off." So I did,

After a long trip up, I saw it. It was beautiful, we went up to a hiking trail and we could see the whole city! There was an edge like a cliff covered by a fence, with a few benches. Also bottles and cans everywhere, looks like a party happened here. I walked closer, all the city lights shining in the dark sky were gorgeous in contrast with the moon.

"Sorry it's not much." Tubbo said, scratching the back of his neck, "Tubbo, it's perfect." I said turning to him with the biggest grin on my face, although he couldn't see. The wind even made it better. It felt.. cozy.

"I brought a blanket we could sit on, and plus there are some stars out tonight." He said while having the most genuine smile, he placed down the blanket as we got settled. "Thank you Tubbo," I say again, laying down looking at the sky. "How did you find out about this place?" I asked him, "Just knew, me and Tommy would always come here before, yknow." He said while sitting cross-legged on the blanket. "Before what?" I ask now curious.

"Well I don't know, we have always been close but I guess we never come here anymore. He doesn't really like bringing up old memories." He confesses, I stay quiet. But I feel like I'm missing a piece to the story. "Oh!" Tubbo yelps, going into his bag. "Almost forgot," He then pulled out the book, The Right Time.

"Really Tubbo?" I laugh, he's too much. "You know, I can't believe you also read this book! Everyone always thinks it's cringe, high school love is sooo bad." He pretends to faint putting his hand on his forehead, I just laugh moving to lay on my side. "Eh they are not wrong, like that one quote. 'So, this is the end isn't it.' was a bit dramatic." I say, "Oh my god! Don't even get me started! Like when Tobias stands up for Marcella, 'Now get the fuck away from her!' Like come on, bit cringe." For the next half an hour we talked about quotes from the book, and I couldn't stop laughing.

While Tubbo rambled on about a part of the story I checked my phone, I realized Niki has texted me. I clicked on her messages, and she's been texting me. How did I not realize? As I read the messages,

Niki 

Thursday: is this you ranboo? I hope you doing okay. *attachment 1 video*

Friday: Hey I saw a video with you and the kid that bullied you, hope you're doing okay! You can always text me :))

Saturday: answerrr

Sunday: hey we haven't talked, hope you're doing good. Miss youuu

Monday: Just saw another vid of you. Seriously everyone is worried back here, if you need support I'm always here. (Or new clothes, yours seem soaked now)

Tuesday: Hey just saw another video of you, well more like a audio. this seems to be a habit. I don't know why you're not responding but whenever you have the time please. I'm worried. <3

What does she mean audio? I can't believe I didn't see her messages, gosh I need to respond. "Hey are you listening?" Tubbo asks, "Uh ya one sec." I say typing out the message, 'Sorry I haven't seen your messages! I honestly don't know what to do right now, but I have someone who can help. Thank you so much :)' And send!