Chapter 08; Hospital

Rosa's POV
Bella was currently changing out of her 'school' attire and into her home attire. Tyler was on the gurney next to me repeatedly apologizing and Jasper was on the other side holding my hand in his. He suddenly reached over and yanked the privacy curtain shut.

I chuckled and said to Tyler through the curtain "It's okay, it was an accident. Worry about yourself hon!" Jasper shook his head and leaned down to press his lips against my forehead "You're too forgiving" he mumbled against my head. I closed my eyes and softly said back "It really was an accident, Jas, stop worrying I'm fine."

I reach up and brushed some of his chin length hair behind his ear. He rested his head against mine and looked deep into my eyes "Did you mean it? What you said before you passed out?" I flushed then said "And if I did? What are you going to do about it Mr. Whitlock-Hale-Cullen?" He smirked down at me and said "Well then it looks like I'll be escorting you to the prom, ma'am."

My face turned crimson as he chuckled. He suddenly pulled away and my parents and a Doctor with golden eyes and blonde hair entered.

"Rosa! Are you alright?! What happened?!" My dad fired off, I immediately grabbed his hand and rubbed soothing circles on it "Calm down dad, I'm fine. Just a couple scraps and bruises. It was an accident, Tyler just lost control of the van and his breaks stopped working" I explained calmly.

Dad suddenly went into cop mode and walked over to ask Tyler some questions. Mom came over and places a comforting hand on my thigh and another one on my shoulder "Your wrist is swelling up real bad, baby" she pointed out concern "Here let me have a look" Dr. Cullen said reaching out for me.

He checked me over and got a brace for my wrist. It was just a sprain, but I needed to take it easy, especially with the concussion that I got. I had a list of instructions that I had to follow for at least a week. Dad and mom signed me out while Bella was on the phone with Renee reassuring her that she was alright.

I rolled my eyes. Typical. Dad says that there's something wrong with me, and she calls Bella frantic and worried for her golden child that must've been attacked or harassed by her horrible twin.

"We almost lost you again" dad said softly, I looked up to see mom holding dad's arm comfortingly and I frowned "I know. I'm sorry for the close call. I'll be more careful from now on, I promise. I want to be here with you guys" mom and dad teared up knowing that I meant more than just here in Forks.

They pulled me into a warm and loving hug that I happily accepted with tears in my eyes. Little did I know that a certain golden eyed male was listening in and wondering by what my dad meant by almost losing me 'again'.