Chapter 09; Prom dresses and attack

Rosa's POV

As an apology Lauren, Tyler's girlfriend, took me prom dress shopping with her friends Jessica, Angela

As an apology Lauren, Tyler's girlfriend, took me prom dress shopping with her friends Jessica, Angela..... and Bella.

Prom was in a few weeks just one week after spring break. We all had dates except for Bella who was planning to go alone since the person she wanted to ask was going with someone else.

We went to the dress shop, then the shoe store, then we got our nails done.

(Lauren)

(Jessica)

(Jessica)

(Angela)

(Bella)

(My nails/dress is a surprise 🤫)

Bella then suggested that we split up, so she could go to a bookstore

Bella then suggested that we split up, so she could go to a bookstore. She wanted me to go with her so she wouldn't be alone. I reluctantly agreed and we split up with plans to meet at a restaurant for dinner.

We walked to a small book shop near the edge of Port Angeles. It was eight pm by the time we got out. I was too hungry to think about it. We got out and I was texting Lauren when I noticed that we were being followed.

I quickly texted Lauren what was going on and slid my phone into my pocket. I walked closer to Bella and casually hooked my arm around hers. She narrowed her eyes at me and I leaned in and whispered "We're being followed" she blinked and turned her head.

"Be a little discreet" I hissed, she glared at me and whispered "We should split up" I rolled my eyes "Did Renee drop you on your head when you were a baby? If we split up, they will feel more confident in attacking us!" She scoffed "What does a druggie cutter like you know?" I narrowed my eyes at her "More than a gold digging whore like you!"

She scowled at me. That's when I realized that we hit a dead end in an abandoned parking lot. There was a group of drunk college guys chilling out, but they lit up when they saw us "Yo! You brought the chick!"

The two that were following us showed up and they circled us and started pawing at us. I lost sight of Bella. I punched one in the nose and whipped out my taser and pepper spray. I spray two guys in the face, then kicked one in the balls. I taser another in the neck.

One came up behind me and grabbed me. I accidentally dropped my taser and pepper spray bottle and started kicking the air while screaming. I wasn't going going without a fight.

Suddenly a familiar silver Volvo pulled into the parking lot with a squeal and zoomed up to the males. They dropped me and I noticed that Bella was gone. She left me to be the sacrificial lamb!

Jasper got out the car and rushed to my side. He grabbed my things and pushed me to the car. I got in the passenger seat as he ushered me in "Get in now" one of the guys walked up to Jasper and said "Hey man! That ugly broad promised us a good time with this sexy piece of ass—" he was cut off by Jasper letting out an inhuman growl.

Jasper's eyes turned black and he grabbed the guy's wrist and snapped it. He let out a scream and fell to the ground. Jasper turned to the other guys that looked as if they just shit their pants. "I don't care who told you what. You're not touching my girlfriend!" He got in the driver's seat and pulled forward about to run over them then pulled out.

He sped down the roads of Port Angeles and in the direction of Forks. I quickly buckled and texted what happened to Lauren who was about to call the cops. She understood my desire to go home and bid me good night.

I looked up at Jasper who's eyes were still black and his entire body was tense and on edge. I frowned and said "Pull over" he glanced at me and continued driving I repeated more firmly "Pull over. Now Jasper" he obeyed to time and pulled over on the side of the road.

I unbuckled and climbed over the center console and into his lap. I straddled his lap and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. My forehead rested against his and he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I almost lost you....those men...." He murmured, I immediately shushed him "I'm alright. You saved me, I'm safe and right here because of you" I whispered, he opened his eyes and looked up at me and kissed me. We kissed again, and again, and again. Before we just sat there in silence with our noses touching.

He drove me home where mom and dad were waiting for me worriedly. They were confused as to why I didn't come home with Bella. After I told them what happened, they allowed Jasper to spend the night.

.

.

.

.

Oh, and Bella got grounded and can't go to prom.