Chapter 8 S2

As you arrived in esuha city, you run to the agency. When you enter you are greeted by fat gum.

Fat gum: welcome y/n gojo to my agency! Nice to meet ya! This is suneater or Tamaki amajiki a third year at UA.

He turns away to look at the wall. You hear him mutter about how this is embarrassing.

Y/n: wow, he reminds me of my brother! Just shyer.

Fatgum: well go change so we can go on patrol! Dressing room is the first room on the left.

Y/n: okay!

...

You were patrolling with fatgum and amajiki.

Y/n: hey fat gum? I have problems with keeping the infinity on. I can keep it on for a long time if I activate healing with it but it takes a lot of concentration.

Fatgum: hmm... Our quirks are similar and different at the same time. I always imagine a pie and every time I eat it, fills it up and everything time I lose fat from a fight, someone eats part of it.

Y/n: that's a good idea! What about you suneater?

Amajiki: um... This is to embarrassing. I wish mirio was here.

Fatgum: come on suneater, as a senior you should try to help him.

Amajiki: uh... I just think of a timer counting down. But I-I've been training it for so long that I don't have to think.

Y/n: wow! You're amazing amajiki! Fatgum, there is a drug deal going on there!

Fatgum: really? Let's go! Ifinitium, you don't have your provisional license so you just watch!

Y/n: really?! Fine...

...

Y/n: aah! This is harder than the training I did to get into UA!

You were dodging attacks from both amajiki and fatgum. You could only use the infinity to stop their attacks. Actually, you had to keep the infinity on for a long time without the blindfold so you were using more and more energy than norma-

Y/n: ow!

Fatgum: focus y/n, focus!

Y/n: I'm trying but this isn't easy y'know!

You had been doing this for over an hour and it was too hard. You were exhausted. One of his sidekicks came.

Sidekick: fatgum! There has been a villain attack in hosu! We need to head there now! There are a lot of nomu's there.

Fatgum: ok, well go now! Y/n you can stay and rest.

Y/n: no! I want to go a train ride will be enough rest and I can take care of the nomu's!

Fatgum: alright you can come but no fighting!

...

*ding*

You looked at your phone to see Izuku sending his location with no context. He must be in trouble!

Y/n: hey fatgum. My brother sent his location, can I got see what he wants? He is in hosu.

Fatgum: yeah sure just no fighting!

...

*IMPORTANT*

⚠️THERE WILL BE JUJUTSU KAISEN SPOILERS IN THIS PART⚠️
You were hiding behind a wall. You saw the hero killer standing infront of Iida, Izuku, and todoroki with an injured native beside them. Todoroki was the only one standing.