Chapter 8 S4

Mina: look, look! Look at me! Breaking, breaking!

Y/n: you never told me you could breakdance!

Aoyama: dancing is her hobby, huh?

Mineta: if you're gonna wear something under, then take off your skirt!

Y/n: what did you say?

Mineta: n-nothing sir!

Izuku: ashido must be able to fight well because of her dancing. It's like she uses her whole body in all her movements.

Aoyama was telling Izuku about how mina traumatized him during the fight at the sports festival.

Izuku: maybe I'll try it, too.

Kaminari: why don't you get her to teach you?

Mina: okay, boy, let's dance!

Izuku: oh, um, please teach me!

Mina: first, the two-step. Step forward and back, left and right, and swing both arms...

Izuku: L... Like this...? Can't you dance y/n?

Mina: you never told me you could, either!

Y/n: I can't, it's just arm swinging really.

Mina: show me!

Y/n: ok... Ok.

Y/n: I call it the lost in paradise!

Mina: your moves are so smooth! Unlike your brother! He is very stiff...

Izuku: was I that bad?

Y/n: you move like a robot!

...

Aizawa: um... We're going to have a school festival.

Class: schooent!

*short for "super normal school event*

Mineta: school festival!

Sero: it's a super normal school event! Let's decide what we're gonna do!

Kirishima: Mr. Aizaws, is this really okay? To be so carefree in these times?

Kaminari: kirishima... You've changed.

Kirishima: but it's true-villains are flourishing right now!

Aizawa: you're right. That's a very reasonable opinion. However, UA isn't just about the hero course. If the sports festival is the big moment for the hero course, the school festival is for the others-the support course, general studies, and business course students-to shine. It doesn't get as much attention as the sports festival, but for them, it's an event they look forward to. And there are those who are feeling stressed by the current conditions, which, starting with the dorm system, came about because of the hero course.