Seven

Mary's Point of View
I woke up laying in my bed. I sighed a breath of relief, I'm home. But I don't remember coming home. I looked around me and saw my Father sitting next to me. "Dad what's going on? How did I get home?" I asked "You fell ill on the journey home, you've been asleep since yesterday." He said "What did the physicians say?" I asked "They said you just caught some virus, you'll be okay. You just need to rest." He said "Where is Francis? Is he okay?" I asked "Yes he is fine, he carried you through the castle in his arms to the infirmary. Anytime I'd have to leave your side he would come sit with you." He said. "Did he really do all that?" I asked "Yes, he is a fine young man." He said, he is trying to see if I like Francis. "Yes he is." I said "Are you okay after the attack? I know it must have been terrifying." He said "I'm okay, i've just never had something like that happen." I said "I know, thank God Francis was there. I don't know what I would do if something ever happened to you." He said "You're never going to have to find out." I smiled and held his hand, he squeezed it. "You're to be on bed rest until the physician says other wise, okay?" He asked "As long as you promise you'll keep me updated on everything." I said "Yes I promise I will, now you get some rest." He said "Okay." I smiled, he kissed my forehead and left. I closed my eyes to try to go back to sleep but was woken up by the door opening up. Francis was carrying a large bouquet of flowers. He didn't notice I was awake, he went over and placed them on a table. "What are you doing?" I asked "Jesus Christ!" He jumped up in fright. "So jumpy Francis." I smiled "Yes when you sneak up on me like that!" He said "I didn't sneak! I was right here the whole time." I laughed "You were pretending to sleep!" He laughed "What? No I wasn't." I said "I brought these flowers for nothing, you're clearly fine. Your attitude is back and everything." He laughed "Hmm look who's talking, I heard you were very worried about me. It's said you wouldn't leave my bed side." I smiled "No that doesn't sound like me." He said sitting down in the chair next to me. "You really carried me all the way through the castle?" I asked "Yes, who else was going to do it? I'm the strongest and fastest man in the castle." He smiled "Conde could have, he is taller than you." I teased him "No, we are the same height." He said "You're so easy to get mad." I laughed "Hmm this is how you treat me, your savior?" He smiled "My savior?" I laughed "Yes, you said it yourself I carried you through the whole castle. It was all very heroic of me." He smiled "You are so full of yourself." I laughed, he did too. "I'm really glad you're okay." He said "I'm really glad you were there, at the assassination attempt and when I was sick. I can't express how thankful I am." I said "How are you feeling?" He asked "Better, very nauseous still. My Father has me on bed rest until further notice." I said "Well at least i'll know where do find you for the time being, no hiding from me." He laughed "If you bring me food and books, I suppose you can have the honor of spending time with me." I smiled "Oh well thank you." He laughed, so did I. "You should probably get some rest." He said "Rest? I just slept for a day." I said "Stop you know what I mean, you really worried me. I want you to get healthy." He said. "Fine, but I want it known I don't like this." I said "Noted, but I don't care." He pulled the blanket further over me. This is sweet. "Okay you go to sleep and i'll be back soon." He kissed my forehead. "Sweet dreams." He smiled as he left.