The Secret Warehouse

Back to Yeon Woo

The four boys decided to stay together for the time Yeon Woo's aunt would be away, he also convinced her saying that they would be studying together and that they may take his mind off Goo Yoo Han for the time being, so she agreed.

Joo Haeng was a Brainiac even though his personality spoke otherwise, he sat at the bean bag chair in Yeon Woo's room for the days that went by just trying to figure out some clues that may have been captured by some CCTV cameras or any suspicious cars that would lead to some connections.

While Min Jae would go through all K Companies factory sites and try to see if he could gather some leverage against the company.

Yeon Woo would check for connections to K Company in his Monos group chat.

And Se Hyun would awe at the tremendous trio that were putting their brains together for this task.

He felt that maybe butting in would disrupt the busy environment, so he decided to step out for a while maybe go and enjoy the quiet sunset outside Yeon Woo's house.

Se Hyun: ah chu'tha (it's nice).

Yeon Woo: what is so nice here?

Se Hyun: why did you come here?

Yeon Woo: it's my house I can move around if I want to.

Se Hyun: yeah okay, sure....

They stood there for some while in awkward silence, they just started speaking to each other some days ago, granted it would take some time for them to familiarize themselves with each other. Finally, Se Hyun broke the silence and asked,

"Who was the Mono in your family?"

Yeon Woo: ahhh, it was my auma (mother), her name was Yoo Yi Ri.

Se Hyun: where is she right now? Do your parents live in another country? Because I know you live with your aunt.

Yeon Woo knew that if he spoke about what happened to his mother and toping that with his father's death, he would automatically become the poster boy for a tragedy record, so he would usually keep it under covers, but this situation demanded a different outcome.

Yeon Woo: my mom has been missing from the past 7 years, and my dad died about 8 years ago, my aunt is my legal guardian...

Se Hyun clenched up his hand on hearing the entire phrase. Se Hyun knew what it was like to lose his parents, he and his sister went through that at a very young age. Then they were sent to their uncle in Seoul who ended up leaving them for work, making him his sister's only guardian. And it never affected his life, he wouldn't let it, but to be constantly stuck thinking about whether your mother is alive or dead or suffering must be like torture. If it was him, he would be up all nights thinking about different scenarios of events or conclusions or people or relationships, it would drive him crazy. He didn't know what to say or think but stared at Yeon Woo's face, he wondered how someone with such a pretty exterior had such a dark past in his life.

Se Hyun: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry.

Yeon Woo: it's okay, it's nothing that I haven't made my peace with yet.

Se Hyun: made your peace with...? How could somebody make peace with such a big thing so easily? What about Goo Yoo Han? Does his situation not open old wounds?

Yeon Woo: no, it doesn't, not anymore.

The untold part of the story, Yeon Woo became numb to this entire situation the second month of Yoo Han's disappearance took a toll on him, it was the one day that he hid from his aunt and drank some liquor that he decided to stop moping around and start searching for Yoo Han on his own, he told himself that he wouldn't cry unless it was tears of happiness. 

Joo Haeng: Yeon Woo 'a, Se Hyun'a come here we found something.

The boys rushed back to Yeon Woo's room.

Yeon Woo: what did you find?

Joo Haeng: I was looking through the CCTV cameras of the area and caught the car that took Yoo Han and traced its entire track, and when I checked Google maps it showed me a warehouse, but it looked like a dead end I was almost giving up until I updated the satellite program to some days ago and found this.

Joo Haeng ends up pointing to a blurry image of some boxes with K Company's logo stuck to it, which showed connection to the warehouse there.

Se Hyun: then let's go!

Min Jae: go where? Se Hyun, don't act rash, we may need to think this out here. We are dealing with a very big company do you think they leave their warehouses unguarded?

Se Hyun: then what should we do? The longer we wait the more they may be in danger.

Se Hyun started to get jittery, his hands started to tremble. Yeon Woo approached Se Hyun and caught both his hands in his and looked him in the eye.

Yeon Woo: Se Hyun 'a calm down we will get to them, I know that nothing will happen to them, I just know that. 

*PING*

*PING*

*PING*

Min Jae: who is sending you a text message currently? You always keep saying that we are the only friends you have then who is texting you so much huh!?

Joo Haeng: ooaa...I got a weird text from somebody Min Jae... it's an unknown number.

Min Jae: then why don't you just ignore it; it must be a scam.

Joo Haeng: yeah but...the text is just.... it's a warning to stop doing this search and there's a video underneath it and I think... I think... it looks like...

Yeon Woo: like what?

Joo Haeng; like Goo Yoo Han is there in it....

 The four boys connect the laptop to the phone and start playing it out loud.

A distorted voice spoke up

We know that you have been tracking us, we didn't think you'd get that far to be very honest but it's time to stop now, it could get bad for you to take another look at our stuff, and I can guarantee it won't end well for you. Um. User- Haeng the beautiful,

The boys stop for a while forgetting the atmosphere and stare at Joo Haeng.... 

And if you want to see what can happen to you here's a preview.

The video proceeded to show two guys holding a guy in a corner with no lighting almost and the start dunking his head in a can of cold water, the guy was clearly gagged up and he kept struggling to move but they held him firm and kept dunking his head in the water until he started to pass out. They did his for three minutes until the distorted voice told them to drag the guy out and that's when the boys froze up. They saw the guy had a bracelet on his hand  

That was the bracelet that Yeon Woo had given to Goo Yoo Han on his birthday last year

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Updated-09/02/2022