The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Yoo Ri felt like her world was torn apart, her small, beautiful and ambitious world just ripped into a million pieces.

Yoo Ri: I- I – it's not possible... I don't even know if I should believe you, yet I have so many reasons to do just the same. Why would President Hwi do this to so many of us. Have the past 7 years of my life been based on a lie?

Yoo Han: Ammeoni, I know this may be hard to deal with right now but, I promise everything will make sense as soon as you leave this place. You must help us escape from here.

Yoo Ri: how can I help you if I can't help myself?

Yoo Han: do you know where the building exits are by any chance?

Yoo Ri: I do, but I have never steeped outside those doors, and they are also very heavily guarded.

Yoo Han thought for a moment, as if he was planning a heist.

Yoo Ri: What are you thinking about?

Yoo Han: I think we can get out of here, but you may have to do a bit of acting.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Ro stepped out of the room with a tied and blindfolded Goo Yoo Han. She kept nudging him through the long corridor. Yoo Han heard no sound or footsteps around him, but still he remained cautious so that he could maintain his character. Soon enough she pulled his arm and stopped him.

GUARD: Yoo Ri Shi- where are you going with this punk?

Yoo Ri: oh, President Hwi told me to bring him to his office in Seoul, for that I need to take him out. Is there a problem?

GUARD: Yoo Ri Shi- I could never doubt you, sometimes I think you're like that person with the Pinocchio syndrome, you never could lie to us.

Yoo Ri: yes Hehe..

GUARD: well, I will let you go then, safe travel.

Both step out of factory, Yoo Ri holds her hand up to her eyes to shield herself from the blowing wind and burning sun, she remembered when she and her husband used to just sit and gaze at the sun giving bright tones to various things in front of them. The sadness that used to haunt her would just burn away with the bright warmth of the sun.

It was paradise.

She took the blindfold of Goo Yoo Han's head when she walked a little further away from the building.

Yoo Han looked at an abandoned place in front of him, a place that may have been declared haunted, his first instinct though was to search for a way out of this place, so he caught onto Yeon Woo's mothers' arm and started to run around to search f...

Yoo Han looked at an abandoned place in front of him, a place that may have been declared haunted, his first instinct though was to search for a way out of this place, so he caught onto Yeon Woo's mothers' arm and started to run around to search for a way out.

The entire place weird it was like this place was in a hidden forest there were trees all around but only this building stood in the middle of nowhere, almost as if the perfect disguise and maze.

It may have been an hour when they realized they may have reached somewhere it looked like a tunnel to some place.

 When he walked closer, he couldn't believe his ears, to the loud sound of people and cars, they had finally found a way out of this wretched place

Yoo Han: Yoo Ri ammeoni we can leave from here. See we are almost there, we can ask for help as soon as we get out of here, then I will take you to Yeon Woo.

Yoo Han turns around and finds a gun pointing at his head, and behind the gun was no other than President Hwi. He looked furious with a vein pulsing in his forehead. A little behind him was an unconscious Yoo Ri who had been drugged with chloroform. He wanted to go to her, but he couldn't move.

President Hwi: if you think that you can just escape with my treasure, you are very well mistaken. At first, I didn't know why she helped you, but now I know. Yeon Woo isn't it?

He said cocking his gun. He smirks at Yoo Han and calls his men to come get Yo Yoo Ri.

President Hwi: also search out this Yeon Woo for me. And bring him here, our guests must be missing them.

Yoo Han headed to pounce on President Hwi but got knocked down by one of the many guards there.

Yoo Han: you, don't you dare, I will make your life a living hell.

President Hwi: get out of yours first.

They dragged Yoo Han back inside the building this time without the blindfold, he looked at how the interior and exterior of the building varied so greatly. It was as if entering a parallel dimension, he got a good look at the poor, in the dark Monos who were working their life away for happiness which wasn't even there.

And he pitied how sad their life has become that he can't even judge the right from the wrong, it bothered him as to why a man would play with their lives just for some money, and if anybody standing up to them was ever seen again.

Wait...

His concern for this is not as important as for the thing that may go down that was Yeon Woo's mother was caught, he was caught, he was almost there, and now they know about Yeon Woo.

He felt so helpless at his situation.

He blamed himself that he may be the reason that Yeon Woo may not be able to move on in his life because they may keep him here if they need him, or worse kill him off.

By the time his thoughts processed he had been brought back to the same room in which he was captured, they took him in and tied him up to the chair.

*RING* *RING* *RING*

An alarm rings out, and various panicked people run around everywhere, this was sudden was there a fire or something? Yoo Han thought to himself, the guards rushed out and locked the door. Leaving a confused Yoo Han in the room.

There were grunting noises outside the door.

The lock turned open and...

Yoo Han: KIM SE HYUN!!!!?

Se Hyun: hey Yoo Han Jal-ja-Esso? (How have you been?)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Updated- 20/02/2022

See you guys next week.