We're All Intertwined

Choi Yeon Woo: what are you doing at my place?

Kim Se Hyun: What are you to Goo Yoo Han?

Yeon Woo got held back at Se Hyun's question, he thought to himself for a second 'What am I to him?

Friend? Classmate? Boyfriend?" they never really labeled themselves the entire time that they were together. They would only lose themselves in each other's eyes every time they would meet or talk, but did it matter? They were happy were they did not...

Yeon Woo: Why do you want to know? Do you know where he is? Huh!? Tell me, do you?

Kim Se Hyun: What? Wasn't he in America? Is he missing?

When Yeon Woo asked his question, he felt a spark of hope rise in his heart, but the spark faded at once as soon as Se Hyun replied.

While he organized his thoughts from dispersing again, he heard Kim Se Hyun whisper under his breath. "He's gone missing too?"

Yeon Woo: too!? Who else?...

----------------------------------------------------

CHOI YEON WOO TELLS KIM SE HYUN ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM.

----------------------------------------------------

Kim Se Hyun: This is my dongseang (little sibling). She went missing on the same day that Goo Yoo Han got kidnapped, the police tried to search for her on tapes and also asked around in many shops, but the cameras were either broken or not helpful at all and the shopkeepers testified that they did not see anything suspicious. But I knew that it is not entirely possible for such a crowded area not to be left with at least one clue, so I asked for the help of my friend who is a senior in police training.

Choi Yeon Woo: Wait...(knocks on the door)

Joo Haeng: Yeon Woo, please open the door phalli. It's cold, errs.

Yeon Woo opens the door and lets his friends in, Joo Haeng walks in and rushes to the heater to warm himself up, while Min Jae hands a bag of snacks to Yeon Woo and smiles saying "harabeoji said that we may need extra snacks"

Joo Haeng: So, what are we here to discuss, and how can this angel help you?

Joo Haeng turns to give Yeon Woo a cute smile, though his expression changed from a smile to surprise when he saw one of his lesser familiar classmates sitting on his friends couch.

Joo Haeng: Kim... What is it? Hmm, Kim...

Min Jae: Kim Se Hyun. You are Kim Se Hyun, right?

Se Hyun: au, I am.

Joo Haeng: What are you doing here? (Joo Haeng walks to Se Hyun but stops in his tracks and turns to Yeon Woo). What is he doing here?

----------------------------------------------------------

CHOI YEON WOO UPDATES THEM ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST HALF HOUR.

----------------------------------------------------------

Joo Haeng: Ah, so, we are all somehow intertwined right now? But I don't really see how the Se Hyun case relates to Goo Yoo Han except for the fact that he got taken on the same day she went missing.

Kim Se Hyun: Actually, that's not all. There is a bigger reason as to why I came here.

Min Jae: What is that?

Kim Se Hyun: When I was with my friend in the security room, I found something.

Se Hyun proceeded to show the guys a video recording of his sister approaching Goo Yoo Han who was wearing the same outfit that he wore in the last day before he went missing, it could be seen that she looked worried and that he calmed her down and tried to hide her in a corner when he saw some suspicious men searching for what they assumed to be the girl.

Yeon Woo looked at him on the video screen, he couldn't be bothered to see the girl because as soon as he would try to see something else his eyes would travel back to Goo Yoo Han face on the screen, and it was hard for him to keep seeing him being so sweet to others and being bonded to such a cruel fate right now.

Back to the recording, Min Jae stopped Se Hyun and pointed towards something on the screen. He saw the girl slip Goo Yoo Han something very coquettishly (quietly). On zooming in the screen, it was something small and blue like a crystal or stone.

Joo Haeng: Se Hyun, do you know what that is?

Kim Se Hyun: Yeah, I do, I remember her coming home one day all shaken up, when I asked her about it, she told me that she saw a pervert and that was all. But from that day on, her mind was not focused on anything except that stone. She would stay awake some nights staring at it. When I asked what she found so admirable about the stone, she said that it was shaped like freedom.

Joo Haeng: Freedom? What kind of freedom would a blue stone stand for?

Yeon Woo, who was still in a daze, snapped out of his trance at the mention of the blue stone. He turned to glance at this important stone. And got a bit taken back at this stone. He got up at once and rushed to his room. The three of them looked at this scene in confusion, Yeon Woo ransacked through the cabinets in his room. And at once, he picked it up... The blue stone.

This stone was one of the things that he didn't know the origins of. He just found it in his pockets while going through his laundry. He was going to throw it out, but something about it seemed memorable, so he kept it as something to admire  

He walked out of his room and showed the guys the stone. To which Kim Se Hyun points out to the end of the video recording at which the girl runs another way, and Goo Yoo Han is left all alone until he is approached by Yeon Woo.

Yeon Woo: (eyes tearing up) could it be that Yoo Hana 'a knew that he was going to be taken?... 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Chapter preview...)

Goo Yoo Han is tied up to a steel chair, and his mouth has been tied shut, but he is not alone there...

01/02/2022 updated