All My Tears Are Being Used Up

Se Hyun had made his way to the exit where he found Min Jae and Joo Haeng helping a bunch of people escape. By now Yoo Han was able to support himself and walk on his own.

They made their way to the two boys at the exit.

Se Hyun: Min Jae, Joo Haeng!!

Min Jae: Se Hyun?

Joo Haeng: Goo Yoo Han?!

Joo Haeng and Min Jae ran to Goo Yoo Han and hugged him. A tear ran down from Yoo Han's eyes.

Yoo Han: is it really you guys? I feel like I'm dreaming.

Joo Haeng: you idiot, of course it's not a dream, it's really us. Where were you man? We missed you so much.

Yoo Han: I missed you too.

On the other side of this conversation, somebody had grabbed Se Hyun from the back by his torso and hugged him. He turned around to get a look at what had happened and saw his sister. She broke down crying and apologizing to him about not listening to him and how she shouldn't have believed these people and Se Hyun remained quiet throughout this entire time, all he did was stroke her head and hug her tight.

The siblings and the friends were bawling their eyes out.

Yoo Yo Ri: Where is Yeon Woo?

All of them looked at each other with fear on their faces.

Se Hyun: you need to leave; the fire alarms have been shut for some while it won't be long before the security comes back here.

Yoo Han: I'm not leaving without Yeon Woo.

A Fraile voice ran out from the speakers in the warehouse.

Yeon Woo: Ahhhhh

Min Jae: that's... Yeon Woo.

Se Hyun: you need to leave, no matter what, don't look back I promise you Hyung will make it out of here. Go Now, Take Yeon Woo's mother with you.

The two females took the phone from Joo Haeng and made their way out of the building.

*static* *static*

President Hwi: we have one of you caught here, if you don't want me to kill him you better surrender yourselves now. Don't even take this as a joke, I will do what is necessary for me so if you want to play with me, I suggest you don't,

Joo Haeng: what do we do?

Yoo Han: I have a plan.

--------------------------------------------------------------

IN PRESIDENT HWI'S OFFICE

President Hwi: how many of you are there?

Yeon Woo was still in and out, he couldn't frame the face in front of him, the back of his head felt cold but also like it was burning up.

Yeon Woo: *smirks*

*whack* *whack*

President Hwi: how dare you laugh at me? Do you know the damage you have done will cost me a lot of money now, it may take me months to track those idiots down and you? You have the guts to laugh.

*knock* knock*

President Hwi: go check out who is there?

The door opened and revealed the workers grabbing onto Se Hyun and Min Jae. They struggled to escape but the workers caught on to them.

Se Hyun got a look at Yeon Woo who's head was bleeding and he had bruises on his face, he was unconscious on the floor.

Se Hyun: Yeon Woo!!