The Rush of Love

Two days had passed since the incident went down. A lot happened in these two days, the news of President Hwi's scam got revealed, his partners started to pull their stocks out of the company when they got to know how their money was being used, many Monos who worked there were devastated from hearing the truth about this and tried to attack President Hwi's family, which made his family decide to go underground until things came to a halt. With that there was nobody left to take care of the company causing it to collapse and get taken over by other companies. There were multiple casualties from this experiment that were undergoing treatment and therapy for their conditions which was all paid for from the remaining cash left in the company. In summary President Hwi's company was ruined. His family ruined too.

That day the police helped us out by sending their men in to escort us out safely, the number that we gave to Se Hyun's sister would contact Yeon Woo's aunt who was on standby with her entire team ready to expose this scam. At first, she wasn't supposed to know about this plan, but when we gave it deeper thought, we realized without the support of an adult this plan was going to be a flop. She didn't agree with us at first, but Yeon Woo convinced her.

That day was a rollercoaster ride. The rush of emotions was exhilarating, it was as if happiness, fear, guilt, anger, sadness and pain, all of them just came at you all at once.

That day a lot of people cried, some from the news of never seeing color, then some from meeting their long-lost family members and some from finally being free.

Yeon Woo got rushed to the hospital, he kept phasing in and out of his consciousness for the past two days. Se Hyun and his sister stayed in the hospital so that they could check up on Yeon Woo, Yoo Han refused to leave Yeon Woo, so much that even when his family came by, he told them that he'd speak to them later, this made Yoo Han's dad pissed but he understood and walked away. As for me and Joo Haeng we had to testify for a case to be built up against the Hwi Company, ever since that day I don't think we would ever be able to go back to how life was before. Even if admitting it is scary it is the truth that everything has changed and that the incident has occurred, nobody could change or take it away from us.

Yoo Rang Imo finally met her sister, they kept crying and sobbing for hours on end, Yoo Rang Imo wouldn't let go of her older sister. She kept blaming herself for not handling it before it got worse and Yoo Ri Ahjumma kept consoling her, both caught themselves up on their past years without each other and how it had been. Both spoke about Yeon Woo's embarrassing childhood and how it could've been if Yoo Ri Ahjumma would've been around.

PRESENT DAY 

Yeon Woo: (my head... it hurts)

Images kept flashing in Yeon Woo's head as he winced in pain, the constant memory would be that of Yoo Han calling out to him and just as they catch each other, his face blurring out.

He kept asking himself "did we really do it?", "it isn't a dream right? Maybe my wishful thinking maybe...?"

He thought to himself how if this was a dream how he would just prefer to remain asleep. At that moment he let out a small chuckle remembering how he felt the exact same way when Yoo Han had once come to take him out of a healthcare facility, and how he thought it was a dream.

Yoo Han: *in a muffled tone* Yeon Woo are you awake? Yeon Woo? Can you hear my voice?

Yeon Woo stopped smiling at once and squinted his eyes open to a dark figure in front of a bright window.

Yeon Woo: who-?

Yeon Woo proceeded to lift his arm to cover the bright sunlight in his eyes before finally seeing him. The one he had been waiting so desperately for, the one who made his life a fairytale and his heart a prisoner. The one and only Goo Yoo Han... his Yoo Han.