A Feeling of Death

The four boys seated on the couch displayed different emotions when the video clip stopped playing

Joo Haeng was shocked, Min Jae was concerned, Se Hyun was scared and Yeon Woo was pissed. He wanted to rip the hands of the people who dunk his... his... His boyfriend's head in the water till he passed out, it was certain to say that Yeon Woo had murder on his mind.

His hands started to tremble with anger and adrenaline, he turned to the boys and said,

Yeon Woo: it's time to get Goo Yoo Han from there. I'm not wasting anymore time here.

Se Hyun: wait Yeon Woo we must think this through we can't go without any help or planning, in trying to help him get out we may get caught.

Yeon Woo glares at Se Hyun, his eyes all red from trying to hold back his tears.

Yeon Woo: DON'T YOU SEE? HE'S ALIVE, HE'S ALIVE AND IN PAIN, THEY ARE HURTING HIM, IF WE WASTE TIME, THEY MIGHT...THEY MI—GHT—T, NO, NO I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN LET'S GO GET HIM NOW!!!!

The three boys stare at him with concern, they didn't know what to say, they didn't know how to relate these incidents since they don't know what He's been through and at the same time they didn't want him to spiral out of control, mostly because they never saw him behave like this and because they don't know how far it could go.

Yeon Woo looked at Min Jae and Joo Haeng with a look of desperation.

Yeon Woo: YOU Guys agree with me, right? Right? You also want to go and get him.

Min Jae: Yeon Woo 'a we think you and Se Hyun are both right in your places and it scares us too, the fact that they may do something to him, but I also think we must plan this out before we take a hasty decision.

Joo Haeng: yeah, Yeon Woo I agree with Min Jae, it may be a bit dangerous to go without any help, and it's also quite late right now. I think we should sit down and plan this out tomorrow.

Yeon Woo felt more agitated at how calm his friends were, his anger clouded his confusion and logic. if he could; he would run barefoot to where Yoo Han was just to help him.

Yeon Woo: no...

Yeon Woo mumbled

Yeon Woo: I don't want to wait, I can't, I will die if I must wait any longer, I won't sleep today, I won't sleep until he's back with me. I want- no I need him back... Please.    

Se Hyun witnessed for the first time what you call misery, it wasn't that he didn't feel hurt about his sister missing, it was that he wasn't too in touch with his emotions. It was like he had to tell himself that something was wrong and that it had to be fixed. So, for him to witness something so internally crushing he felt that his emotions were almost not valid to his situation.

He caught Yeon Woo's arms.

Se Hyun: I know that we can't even come close to what you're dealing with right now, but you must know that all of us have someone we care about in that situation. So, we need to gather ourselves first Yeon Woo.

Se Hyun reaches his hand up to Yeon Woo's face to wipe a tear drop that had escaped from the prison behind Yeon Woo's eyes. He felt how warm his face was, and he knew it wasn't because his face was generally warm, but because he may not have realized that he was running a mild fever and kept working through it.

Se Hyun slowly got up from the couch and picked Yeon Woo up.

Yeon Woo: bohea!? (What are you doing?!) I don't want to.

Se Hyun lightly glared at him and picked him up and put him over his shoulder. The two other boys here felt like they may have faded through the universe mid conversation. Also, Joo Haeng couldn't help but have a teary smirk at the scene in front of him. He thought to himself, "when you come back Yoo Han I will tease you about this until you go crazy". It wasn't hard to say that Joo Haeng missed him badly too, right? And even though in that room he was the one who knew Yoo Han for the longest time, he still validated Yeon Woo's emotions over his.

Min Jae noticed this clench in Joo Haeng's hand, and a daze in his eyes. 

Min Jae: Joo Haeng? What are you thinking about?

Joo Haeng: nothing at all, don't worry about it.

Se Hyun on the other side had taken Yeon Woo to his room and laid him on his bed.

Yeon Woo: Se Hyun, I told you right? I won't sleep until he's here.

Se Hyun: Did you know you're running a fever?

Yeon Woo's facial expression changed, and he lifted his hand to his forehead to check its warmth.

Yeon Woo: I must have not realized that I caught one

Se Hyun: and you not sleeping may lead to a delay in us planning about anything, what are we to do if you faint mid plan?

Se Hyun smirks at Yeon Woo

Yeon Woo: ---

Se Hyun: see you don't even know what to say because you know I am speaking the truth.

Se Hyun pulls the covers on Yeon Woo and tucks him in and walks to his bag and pulls out a pill and a water bottle. He gives the pill to Yeon Woo and caresses his head.

Se Hyun: when my sister got sick, I would sit next to her all night and caress her head until she could sleep peacefully. I'll do it for you also now, okay.?

Se Hyun stayed by Yeon Woo's side until he fell asleep, he saw the fragile body in front of him, a small skip occurred in his smoothly flowing heart beats. He at once tried to get up, but his hand was stuck under Yeon Woo's face.

He told himself "No, this can't happen please heart control yourself, I don't think this heart can take any more pain right now, please"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for the late update, next chapter coming in some time, stay tuned :)))