The Color of Love

Yeon Woo: did you find anything useful?

Se Hyun: it's pitiful...

Yeon Woo: huh?

Se Hyun: they... All those kids and adults over there are working themselves off for something that's just a myth, they don't even know if the cure exists, but they don't care if somebody says it's there then they believe it.

Se Hyun: I saw a boy there, he looked like he may be my sister's age, he was on the verge of fainting, but he wouldn't stop working because he wanted to achieve the daily goal, so he wouldn't be downed on his cash.

A single tear drops down from Se Hyun's eye.

Yeon Woo: are you crying?

Se Hyun: I'm scared for my sister; she must've worked so hard for this, and she must've been so hurt to know it's not true. And now she's them all alone, maybe in some dark room.

Se Hyun pulls Yeon Woo and buries his face into Yeon Woo's stomach.

Se Hyun: can you please comfort me? I'm. I don't know how to deal with these emotions.

Yeon Woo put his hands on Se Hyun's head and stroked it.

Yeon Woo: I will only do this once for you, because the next time you will have your sister who will do it for you, because we are going to save her and get her out of there, "all gis so" (You got it?).

Se Hyun nuzzled his face into Yeon Woo's and caught him tighter.

They stayed like this for a while until Yeon Woo said that he would make him a cup of tea.

LATER THAT DAY

The 4 boys sat at the table while Se Hyun described the warehouse situation.

And they decided that Se Hyun would try to create a distraction to let the boys in without anybody noticing.

PRESENT DAY

Se Hyun made his way to the warehouse, and got to his workstation, the only catch in their plan would be that they had no way of communicating with each other due to the company policy of no electronics whilst on work sites.

It was around noon when he saw Yoo Yo Ri take a trip to the corridor, he kept finding reasons to visit the warehouse mostly because they were free to roam around if they weren't working, these were one of the so-called perks of the company. He waited there for a while until he finally saw it.

He saw her step out of the corridor with,

Se Hyun: Goo Yoo Han!? 

He at once hid himself in the corner between two adjacent walls.

As he saw the manager drag Yoo Han to the building exit, he heard her, and the guard talked about how they were going to move him from her to another place.

They didn't predict that.

He was ready to take an early leave and find a way to follow them to their second location. He went ahead to take his stuff and leave for the day, saying that the work is a bit overwhelming for his first day here.

He made his way to the exit and saw the security figuring out how the female manager had gone rogue and was helping Goo Yoo Han escape. And they all made their way to go and catch them.

He knew that the other three boys were out there waiting for him to give out a signal so that they could get in. He looked around for a while before noticing a fire alarm.

He could just trip the alarm and try to get the signal out but that wouldn't really cause panic would it.

So, he walked up to the storage room and broke the mirror on the wall and used glass to jam the motors that supplied the long twigs of candy causing it to malfunction and burst out, ultimately leading to a fire that led to panic and an alarm going off.

He used this opportunity to run to the corridor hoping that the boys would catch this clue of his and make their way into the building.

-------------------------------------

The boys who had been waiting in the bushes for the past three hours were on edge.

They didn't know how their plan would follow through as they were missing the most important thing in their plan, which was communication. They couldn't know if he was okay in there or not, or if he had given out the signal, or if he was caught, or if they had to wait longer.

*We wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo*

An alarm rang and people started to flee out of the building 

Yeon Woo: I think this is the signal.

Min Jae: are we sure?

Yeon Woo: we must risk it, or we may miss this chance.

The three of them drew masks onto their faces and mixed into the crowd that ran out of the building soon enough as they predicted.

The security guards tried to settle the situation and brought them all back into the building and told them to stay in the building until the fire had been put out. Allowing them to get into the building unnoticed.

Yeon Woo: Let's look out for Se Hyun's sister and Goo Yoo Han

And meet right back out.

Min Jae: okay I will move with Joo Haeng, Will you be okay by yourself?

Yeon Woo: yeah, I will be okay, don't worry about me.

--------------------------------------------

Se Hyun makes it to the room where they take Goo Yoo Han.

The alarm rings again, due to the fire spreading out again. The guard heads out to get the situation in check, which Se Hyun uses as a chance to knock him out.

_the moment is here huh?_  

The lock turned open and...

Yoo Han: KIM SE HYUN!!!!?

Se Hyun: hey Yoo Han Jal-ja-Esso? (How have you been?)

Yoo Han: how are you here? Are you with them? I thought you were more sensible than this.

Se Hyun: Yeon Woo is here.

Yoo Han: what?

Yoo Han tried to free himself from his chair to lunge at Se Hyun.

Se Hyun: we came here to get you and my sister.

Yoo Han stopped struggling and looked at him speaking while Se Hyun explained what had been going down during the past 3- 4 months.

With him Se Hyun done explaining everything, Yoo Han proceeded to tell him.

Yoo Han: I met Yeon Woo's Mother...

Se Hyun: wait what? She's here? Where is she? What does she look like?

Yoo Han: she got taken by them, her name is Yoo Yo Ri.

Se Hyun: the manager? She's Yeon Woo's mother?

Yoo Han: yeah

Se Hyun: and... My sister, did you see her anywhere?

Yoo Han: sorry Se Hyun I haven't, the entire time they never let me out of this room. I have been sitting in this room for four months...

Se Hyun: it's okay, I will find her. It's not your responsibility.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for the late update Its been a hectic week, 

I want to take this chance to thank all of you readers for giving my story a chance. I appreciate it, genuinely, Sending good vibes your way.

I will update the next chapters asap. Until then.

All my remaining love and kisses

:)