The Pearl of My Eyes

POV (the boys)

The next day

Se Hyun: they have airtight security over there, the only way to get in would be to become one of them.

Joo Haeng: and how do we do that? It may take days to months to get a job there, and maybe they won't even consider employing anybody.

Yeon Woo: not if you're a helpless Mono in search for a last opportunity.

The three boys look at Yeon Woo, a small smirk draws up on Yeon Woo's face as he decides to lay his pre- planned plan on them.

Yeon Woo: I was on the exclusive, Mono group chat where their Mono job opportunity ads keep popping up, all I need to do is get a one of them to notice me and get me recommended.

Se Hyun: it's too risky.

Yeon Woo: how can it be?

Se Hyun: what if they start watching you, or drag you into some mess, or they already know that you're looking for them, they may know about you, and you would present yourself on a platter to them.

Yeon Woo: do you have a better idea then?

Se Hyun: yeah, I do...I will go in your place.

Yeon Woo: what? But you're not a Mono wouldn't that cause a problem.

Se Hyun: well...I never said that I wasn't a Mono.

Yeon Woo stared at Se Hyun as he mumbled those words while playing with the tethers on his hoodie,

He thought back to all his conversations with Se Hyun and realized that not once had he clued in the fact that Se Hyun may be color blind.

The instance just never presented itself to be discovered.

Yeon Woo: why didn't you mention it before?

Se Hyun: I just never thought back to it or thought that it would be worth mentioning.

The boys stared at one another and then nodded at each other as if confirming this plot point in their plan.

THE PLAN (THE TIMELINE) – 2 weeks before the earlier chapters present.

Se Hyun would put himself up as Mono bait, a Mono who had no way to survive without color, and person willing to get his hands dirty for it.

According to the plan Se Hyun had hung himself out on the hook for two weeks straight, they almost believed that this plan was a flop.

Until *ping* *ping* *ping*

An unknown ad pops up on Se Hyun's phone screen

An unknown ad pops up on Se Hyun's phone screen. Se Hyun turns to Min Jae.

Se Hyun: I think they finally caught the bait.

THE NEXT STEP
Se Hyun was going to figure out their systems by trying to cover as much land as possible on his first day.

The company was very secretive with Se Hyun, they gave him instructions to get to the warehouse, but he wasn't allowed to ever tell anybody or bring it up anyone, and on being asked about the rule, they would bury his questions under the big words of company policy.

They sent a car for him on the first day to familiarize him with the route he would have to take for maybe the rest of his life.

He walked onto a shabby-looking ground and stood in front of an almost ghoulish-looking building, the building had been wrapped up in chipped paint and green and black moss, almost to ward off any passersby. The security guards stepped out of the car and escorted him to the building where he was greeted by luxurious interiors and no other than Yeon Woo's Mother. Who at the time still hadn't figured out about Goo Yoo Han and her son.

She welcomed him around with a bright smile on her face, and took him all around the warehouse whilst explaining the rules of the job to him  

Mid tour he started to map out the building and the identities of the people here.

He knew that Yoo Yo Ri may have been unaware of what she was involved in, or that she really was knee deep in this scandal. But she was a person of interest.

It took her about an hour to show him around the warehouse. She stood there at the end of a guarded corridor.

Yoo Yo Ri: this is a closed-up corridor only people at the higher level can enter here, so work hard this corridor leads to a colorful future.

Se Hyun: yes, ma'am I will work hard, thank you for hiring me.

Se Hyun had realized that by now this corridor was of great importance to this entire plan and that the only place in which Yoo Han could be held up.

Se Hyun was bought back in the same car and was dropped off in front of the place he was picked up from earlier.

He checks up on his tail just to see If they would follow him. And just to complicate it for them he chose to take an intricate number of narrow routes to Yeon Woo's house.

He finally got into Yeon Woo's house through his back gate and got in through the open window in his bedroom.

*AHHHAHHAHHHHHHA*
Joo Haeng, who was taking a nap on the bed, notices a figure moving around in the backyard, the figure slowly moves towards the open window in front of him, he was so scared to run and shut the window, so he scurried to the living room and locked the bedroom door from outside.

Min Jae: Joo Haeng, what's wrong? Why are you screaming so much?

Joo Haeng: *whispering* there's somebody... On the other hand, he entered from the bedroom window.

Yeon Woo looked at Min Jae and motioned towards the tablecloth and then took the broom stick in his hands.

What has his life brought him too, he is about to assault gangsters, and this feeling that he was feeling was so weird and unfamiliar, it was like a mix of confidence and fear.

They slowly told Joo Haeng to let go of the doorknob and charged at the tired Se Hyun.

*AHHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHA*

Se Hyun: boson Jashiya? (What do you think you're doing?)

They all stopped in their tracks and stared at Joo Haeng who stood there with the utmost guilt on his face, he turns around and grins at Yeon Woo and then runs and hides behind Min Jae.

Joo Haeng: sorry I was wrong, I misunderstood, Min Jae let me hide behind you for now please.

Min Jae: Ya, You Idiot, how could you not recognize our friend, what if we didn't stop to get a look at him, he would've gotten hurt.

Joo Haeng: it's not entirely my fault why he would sneak into the house like that, of course I would misunderstand it's very hard to not get paranoid given what we're dealing with.

Min Jae takes the cloth in his hand and drops in on Joo Haeng and wraps it around him and drags him out of the door of Yeon Woo bedroom.

Min Jae: you both talk I'll take this idiot out to get some groceries, or he may drive us all crazy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON

UPDATED- 08/03/2022