(CHARTER ONE.) (THE DAY THE FIRST BORN RETURNED HOME.)

(SHORTLY BEFORE THE REUNION.)

a young man was traveling for some time now and was listening to one of the radio stations while driving, he was listening to three doors down song called "let me go" a song the young man likes to hear, the forest he been driving to was beautiful to see the trees, rivers, plants, all of it was of marble of its beauty, the state of Michigan was famous for being a natural state were there was camps and parks to enjoy its magnificence, the man was driving to a town were he came from, a town he dreamed to return and see everyone he loved and cared for, he saw a welcome to royal woods sign and when he saw it he was happy and sad at the same time, the place were he came from, the town he grew up, the place he loved has returned home.

Lincoln: I'm home.

Lincoln loud, the boy who disappeared has returned his home town, not as a boy but as a man, when he entered town he saw many things form the buildings to it nature around it, it brought back so many memories when he was a child living in town with his friends and family, he saw many familiar places as well as new ones while driving to his destination, he saw the places he and his friends used to hang out, the restaurant were they all won the plushies with his and ronnie anne siblings together with clyde, lincoln continued moving along was having many memories of his old life while driving the places he and everyone used to go and spend time together was truly heart warming to see.

Lincoln stop when he saw his best friend house right before him, the house were he ronnie anne and clyde spend time together were they play games watch TV and being together like the friends they were was truly emotional to see, lincoln wondered if clyde still lives with his two fathers together however it was most likely not, lincoln believe clyde moved out by now but he hope he was doing find with his life and his fathers, lincoln wondered if they were home he could stop by a minute and greet them a minute but he didn't for fear, he simply moved on and continue his path and hope one day returned and see both McBride's and tell them how much he missed them all, lincoln driving down road saw ronnie anne house shortly after his stop at the McBride's residence and like before wondered if they were home, lincoln used to stop by from time to time with both his friends home's he was either with ronnie anne or clyde places sometimes both always spending time together when possible, lincoln move on and like before told himself he will come back and see them all again as soon as possible when the time was right but he was first going and see the one place he dreamed to go to and see again after so long ago.

Lincoln journey came to a end to the one residence he traveled to and now was right in front of him, the house he grew up from, the family he missed deeply and the feeling of being away for so long is now over, he was home after many years passed was truly home again to see all of his loved ones, his family and friends the people he missed so much can finally see and be with again after all the years apart from each other is now finally over, lincoln loud has returned home.