CHAPTER EIGHTEENTH. OLD MEMORIES.

Lincoln had entered the Loud house's attic, together with his parents by his side. And was observing his entire surroundings as well. The House's attic was just as Lincoln remembered it to be.

It was somewhat spacious and dark, as well as had several boxes and chests inside of the attic. Each box that Lincoln had noticed was written down, to what was inside of each cardboard box.

From old children's toys, old clothes, pictures, and many more that were inside of the House's attic. As well as seeing many other things and objects that Lincoln had never seen before. Such as old objects and pictures that he does not recognize.

The Attic has a Triangular roof and back walls design, with a flat wooden floorboard. There were no windows or any light sources at all. Making the entire area dark with little light source, besides the main entrance of the House's attic.

Lincoln was observing his surroundings and looking at each one of the cardboard boxes that was in the attic. And noticed each one was well organized and written down on each one of the boxes.

After a short period of searching and observing in the house's attic. Lincoln had noticed a small cardboard box on the floor that was close to him. Both Rita and Lynn Sr. Were following behind their son. but had remained silent since arriving at the attic.

While following behind their son. Both Rita and Lynn Sr. Were also obsessing about their entire surroundings as well. Both parents were reflecting on many past events and objects from within the attic.

As well as holding many memories they both shared greatly together. As husband and wife, and as parents to their children. When they noticed that Lincoln had stopped in his tracks, they immediately stopped as well in their tracks.

Lincoln was staring at a cardboard box on the floor with several other boxes together. But what took his attention the most, was the writing that says, do not open.

 But what took his attention the most, was the writing that says, do not open

Lincoln was very curious about the large box in his sight. As well as wondering what was inside of the box in front of him. Lincoln had turned his attention toward both of his parents. And was about to ask them about the large box on the floor.

However, both Rita and Lynn Sr. Had sad expansions on their faces. And Lincoln immediately understood why. The box that Lincoln was staring at, was the one that had his childhood past items, inside the large cardboard box on the floor.

Lincoln was not completely sure of himself to grab and open the cardboard box in front of him. He simply continued to stare at it, still unsure to open it and see what was inside of the box.

The Box that both Rita and Lynn Sr. Had witnessed their son was hesitant to open the large cardboard box. They both approached and placed their hands on each side of his shoulders and spoke with a caring voice toward Lincoln.

"Everything that was from your childhood, is inside of that box. Including your drawings." Rita explained to her son. "We haven't opened or even dared to touch that box. not since... since..." Lynn Sr. Was not able to finish his sentence.