(CHAPTER THREE.) (THE REUNIONS, PART ONE.)

(PICTURE THIS IMAGE WITH LINCOLN AS A ADULT AND LILY AS A FOUR YEAR OLD.)

(SHORTLY BEFORE THE REUNION.)

Lincoln was driving his parents back to the house, and along the way, lincoln and his parents were talking about everything that has happened with them since he last saw them, both rita and lynn sr. Told lincoln everything since he wasn't around, like what they all did, the friends they made, the activities and little moments they did and even the names of his new sisters, they told him everything and what they all did since then.

Lynn sr: ok, so one time, me and lana one of your new sisters were unplugging the toilet and we found a princess pony book, flash down the toilet, we thought lola, Lana's twin and another one of your new sisters, was responsible for plugging the toilet but then lucy, also your new sisters, came forward and amended She did it, we were disappointed of what she did and grounded her for it.

Lincoln: way she done it anyway?

Lynn sr: she said she needed to take a break from all the dark stuff and was to embarrassed to amended, so we only grounded her for three days since she amended what she did was wrong, at first, lola, lana and lisa Made fun of lucy, but lori, leni, luna, luan and lj. did not, they defended lucy and scolded them for teasing lucy.

Lincoln: I see, I'm happy the girls are both responsible and mature people, who doesn't pick on people and respectful to others too.

Lynn sr: that's right son, and do you know the reason why their like that.

Lincoln: because of me, Mr.grouse and uncle Connor.

Lynn sr: that's right, but not just them, even the McBride's and Santiago's too, both ronnie anne and clyde were there for them when they needed them the most.

Lincoln: that's great they're helping out too, how are they doing now?

Lynn sr: It's a bit of a long story, clyde is working on becoming a chef, he really is good at it and even met someone dear to him.

Lincoln: that's great clyde is following his dream and passion, and even find someone too, I'm happy for him.

Lynn sr: clyde is a good person, he's caring and helpful to everyone around him, he even helped out the restaurant from time to time and even run it while I wasn't available for it, he even what's to open his own someday too, and I believe he'll be amazed chef one day.

Lincoln: I really hope so, he's a great person, and friend.

Lincoln had a sad expression when mentioning his friend and hearing all of the things he had just heard, both of his parents noticed and were concerned of him.

Rita: are you ok, sweetie.

Lincoln: yeah, I just really miss everyone, I didn't get the chance to do everything together with clyde, he and ronnie anne were my best friends, we always hang out together, and I didn't get the chance to graduate school together with them or anything together.

Rita both saw and know how lincoln felt, lincoln, clyde and ronnie anne were inseparable all three of them growing up, she understood lincoln feelings to them, since lincoln was child, both clyde and ronnie anne were the only friends lincoln had, the three of them share a close and great bond together, much like being siblings, they always had each other's backs and always will help each other's out, no matter what the circumstances are.