CHAPTER SEVENTEENTH. UNBROKEN FRIENDSHIPS.

Lincoln was looking at both the board games. And trying to decide, which of the two board games, to choose and play together with. As he had promised, To do so. After some time of thinking and observing both board games. Lincoln had spoken with a calm voice.

"I was thinking to start with, Pretty, Pretty Pageant Queen first. If that's ok with you, Lana?" Lincoln explained. The young Lana Loud, had spoken with a somewhat disappointed expression on her face.

"Ok, big bro... I understand." Speaking with a sad tune in her voice. Lincoln had noticed the sad expansion of his little sister. And felt pity. Towards the young Lana Loud. Lincoln had placed his right hand, on Lana's right shoulder, and spoken with a supportive tune in his voice.

"Don't worry Lana. We'll get you to play with your board game too. How about this, when we're done playing, Pretty, Pretty Pageant Queen. We'll play with Plumbing Bro, next. explained with a kind and supportive voice. The young Six-year-old child. Had brought her attention towards Lincoln once again, and spoken.

"It's ok big bro. I don't mind waiting for my turn, Plus, I like playing board games with everyone else, too." Lana responded, with an understandable voice. "I'm glad you understand, and have some patience too. Don't worry kido, your turn is sooner than you think." Lincoln said.

Lana had smiled once again And was greatly happy as well. Lincoln was also happy to see his little sister, being both understanding and patient. Lola had spoken to gain Lincoln's attention. Hey big brother, got a quick question? Are you pretty good at playing board games, like this one? Explained with curiosity.

"I did play a few board games before, but it has been a long time. Since I even played one." Spoken with a calm voice. "It's ok Lincoln. If you want, I can teach you how to play this board game. It's no big deal at all." Lola explained.

"Sure. I appreciate it." Lincoln replied. The young Lola Loud. Had shown Lincoln, how to play her favorite board game for a short amount of time. After a few minutes of explanation and showing Lincoln how to play. The young man and five young Loud sisters. Had played the first board game together very well.

Lincoln was learning quickly and understanding the board game. That Lola had shown him. After a few minutes of playing the board game. Known as Pretty, Pretty Pageant Queen. Lincoln had spoken with a happy voice.

"I can tell, that you like this board game a lot." Said Lincoln. Lola was on the main dining table. And wearing a few things on her. Such as a few tiaras, pink hoop earrings, a white necklace, and a blue sash on her.

 Such as a few tiaras, pink hoop earrings, a white necklace, and a blue sash on her

The young Six-year-old child had spoken with great pride in her voice."I certainly do. It's my all-time favorite board game, And it's based on my favorite activity too." With both a smile and a prideful expression.

"You sure like being in beauty pageants. And wearing a lot of pink too. Maybe the color in general too?" Lincoln explained. "Pink is my favorite color in general. But my absolute favorite shade of it, it's Powder Pink. That is one of my most favorite shaded of pink." Lola explained with great happiness.