(CHAPTER TWO.) (THE LOUD SISTERS.)

(IGNORE LINCOLN IN THE PICTURE, AND LILY IS A FOUR YEAR OLD HERE.)

In the loud residents, lori loud, second child of rita and lynn sr. Loud, Is currently looking after both the house and her younger siblings, as the oldest of the sisters is her responsibility to watch over them when her parents return home from the restaurant, lori called her father shortly after she and her siblings return home from the mall, her father told her that they already have a ride back home and will return shortly, it has been over a hour since she last heard of them and wondered were her parents are at right now, as time past she was beginning to get worried of them since they usually come back home in this hour, lori at first thought of calling them again but went against it for worried of Bothering them if her father is still working at the restaurant, she simply just continued waiting for them and taking care of the house and her sisters while her parents are out, lori check on her siblings to see if everything is fine with them and the house.

Lori is a seventeen year old high school Senior, She a tall girl with thick dark blonde long hair, she wears a light blue tank top, brown shorts, slip-on shoes, pear earrings, blue eyes shadows and navy blue eye color, she's lincoln Younger sister, she's the first and oldest sister of the family, she very responsible and mature nature of all of her sisters, as well as caring and proactive of everyone.

the first one lori find was leni reading a book about nature's of the world, she was also been studying for driving school lately too, lori was happy to see leni putting effort in to reading and studying, she has sworn to be as smart as possible a...

the first one lori find was leni reading a book about nature's of the world, she was also been studying for driving school lately too, lori was happy to see leni putting effort in to reading and studying, she has sworn to be as smart as possible and be someone to help other people who like her had problems learning and paying attention, she is also very passionate about making clothings designs like dresses and more, leni is a kind hearted and caring person who always what to help out whoever needs it no matter what, lori smile at her and was happy for her determination to be kind hearted, smart, fashion designer and more, leni noticed lori and greeted her.

Leni: hey lori.

Lori: hey leni, how's the studying going for you.

Leni is a sixteen year old high school Junior, she's a tall girl but slightly shorter than lori, she has long light blonde hair and has white shades on her head, emerald green eye color, she wears a light green dress with white fabric, white sandals shoes with green bow ties decoration, round earrings, she's very kind and both open hearted and mind, she loves to make clothings and look beautiful and the sometime love to help others in need, she reads many books and try to be as intelligent as possible, due to her past being teased and bullied, she sworn to be smart and help others who went through just as she did and bring happiness to others.